Ordering Multiple Entrees in Specialty Restaurant

Stephfromatx

I've never tried this (those steakhouse entrees are filling) but my understanding is that you can order multiples of just about everything (excluding liquor and other fee drinks) EXCEPT the entree. I'm sure someone that has actually attempted this will have a more authoritative answer.

I've never tried this (those steakhouse entrees are filling) but my understanding is that you can order multiples of just about everything (excluding liquor and other fee drinks) EXCEPT the entree. I'm sure someone that has actually attempted this will have a more authoritative answer.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Let me qualify my answer a little further - I'm sure if you wanted to pay for a 2nd entree, you could definitely order it but I'm pretty sure you cannot order two entrees under for the standard dinner charge in the steak house.

Edit: You're welcome and as I mention, hopefully someone that has actually done this recently can give a more precise answer.

If you want a ribeye and a lobster, I believe the upcharge is $20 for each additional entree in the steakhouse. I'm sure some one will also wnat that in our group of 12 going next Saturday so I'll try to remember to report back.

If you want a ribeye and a lobster, I believe the upcharge is $20 for each additional entree in the steakhouse. I'm sure some one will also wnat that in our group of 12 going next Saturday so I'll try to remember to report back.

Thanks for the info! We are leaving next Saturday too! Are you on the Freedom by any chance?

Thanks everyone for your answers! I've come to the conclusion that I will be just fine with the surf and turf option on the menu! I really appreciate everyone taking the time to answer my question!

I believe the surf and turf entree has a 5oz "petite" sized filet mignon and a 4 or 5 oz lobster tail.

The seperate Filet Mignon entree is a 9 oz size. I'll guess the stand alone lobster tail is also 9 oz. or so.

Especially the cheesecake!

Agreed! However, I'm disappointed that they changed it from the strawberry cheesecake to this "nutty" type.

The original IMHO was so much better!

Hubby and I always took it back to the room and "nibbled" on it for days!!

• 1 year later...
On 6/29/2017 at 6:29 AM, jdemps said:

This is what I am wanting to do, ribeye and lobster as I hate filet mignon, but was hoping to avoid an upcharge.

Edited by Tracey.kinney425