Any thoughts on when Caribbean cruises will have the LEAST number of kids on?

I am planning to go on Adventure of the Seas in the last week of Feb. 2018, but in general, what time has the least number of kids? I was thinking that spring or fall would have the lowest number?

Yes, yes, kids are fine but I prefer a little older grouping :)

I am planning to go on Adventure of the Seas in the last week of Feb. 2018, but in general, what time has the least number of kids? I was thinking that spring or fall would have the lowest number?

January, after New Year's.

We like to cruise the first two weeks of December. A lot less kids. 😁

I like to go the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas and have found that there aren't a lot of kids. Mostly very young not school age kids. Also I think it depends on the ship too it there aren't a lot of bells and whistles it tends to be an older crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We like to cruise the first two weeks of December. A lot less kids. 😁

Hi.

What is the weather like that time of year.

Thinking of last week november/ early December for wife's special birthday.

If you want to really trim the crowd of kids, pick a sailing that is longer than 7 nights.

We took a 10-night Serenade cruise that INCLUDED Easter Sunday, and there really didn't seem to be nearly as many children as we've seen on our 7-night cruises.

Hi.

What is the weather like that time of year.

Thinking of last week november/ early December for wife's special birthday.

We went to the Caribbean from Dec 3-10 last year and the weather was perfect. It felt like summer, but not oppressively hot and humid either.

Also seconding early December as a good time to cruise to avoid kids. We did Carnival Magic for our early December cruise and, while I wouldn't say there were NO kids, I only really noticed them in the water park/kiddie splash zone area.

If you want to really trim the crowd of kids, pick a sailing that is longer than 7 nights.

We took a 10-night Serenade cruise that INCLUDED Easter Sunday, and there really didn't seem to be nearly as many children as we've seen on our 7-night cruises.

I will typically agree with that, but we did the 10 nights Serenade this past Easter and there were over 300 Kids. That's a lot for a ship that size

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Edited by John&LaLa

We picked Aug 27th and Sept 3rd. Most schools are back in session then...love kids and our grandchildren but also love adult time on vacations. Hope we picked the right dates this time!

The fewest amount of kids were on a Caribbean Cruise on the Allure of the Seas that was in late September. We did see some babies but not that many. Most were over 50 age, lol.

One more vote for the first two weeks of December.

September/October...hurricane season in the Carib. Less kids, yes...but taking a chance on the weather.

February-April....spring break.

Agree about the longer cruises holding less children.