WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

He's a young man from the Philippines with a wonderful voice and stage presence. His father was a musician and Chiko did a bit where he performed with his father (deceased, but was a musician who worked on the TV show "Chiko and the Man," ) via video the was wonderful. Chiko was named for the TV show character. He also did a duo voce where he did both the male and female parts of s song that was wonderful. Many (most?) Members of the audience stopped to talk with him on their way out of the theater. He looked so overwhelmed by the positive response that he was fighting back his tears. Kudos to Martin, the CD for recognizing his talent and giving him the opportunity. We spoke with both Maartin and the Human Resources manager after the show and they looked as proud as parents!

Chico was one of the Activities staff on the Solstice over a year ago and he also did a couple of gigs on his own. One evening he did a gig in the atrium and it was almost impossible to get close to see him. He also did a matinee show in the theatre on his own He is a very talented young man and he also has a very infectious personality.

Maja is now the Suite Manager. She told me she is leaving Summit in January - but I do not know exactly when in January. I'm sailing on January 20th, so I really hope that both she and Anastasia are still on the ship. I'm also hoping that Charles is still the Luminae Maitre'd.

Charles left at the beginning of December...back home for a well deserved vacation with his wife and daughters.

Charles left at the beginning of December...back home for a well deserved vacation with his wife and daughters.

Thanks, Welland. Happy to hear that Charles is on vacation but sad that he won't be there. I will miss him as he was a really nice person and excellent at his job. Can you tell me who replaced Charles? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Welland. Happy to hear that Charles is on vacation but sad that he won't be there. I will miss him as he was a really nice person and excellent at his job. Can you tell me who replaced Charles? Thanks in advance.

Sorry....his name totally escapes me. He was the maitre d in BLU and was moving to Luminae.

Just off Constellation Christmas cruise.

Captain. Vittorio Cantu

Chief engineer Argyrios Poulakis

Staff captain Angelos Baferos

Guest Relations Manager Milana Dortangs

Hotel director Raffaele Betnardini

Cruise Director Ian Cresswell

Food and beverage director Eduardo Luz

Executive chef Rolando Webb

Just sailed on Millennium. Current staff:

Master: Leonardos Paliokrassas

Chief En: Emmanouil Archontakis

Staff Captain: Kyriakos Matragkas

G.R. Mgr.: Alana Abraliams

H. D.: Jon Willem Kuipers

C.D.: Steve Gayda

F&B Mgr.: Vlado Momiroski

Captain's Club Host: Graeme Kelleher

Michael's Club : Rhiannon Lewis

Suite Mgr.: Angela Ruso

Ex. Chef: Abdul Nasar

Please someone explain who has access to Michaels Club and what is the difference between Captains Club and Michaels Club. I would be most grateful as it would settle a difference between myself and a friend of mind.

Michael's Club is a lounge restricted to use by passengers in suites, Zenith levels of the Captains Club and periodically other guests determined to be VIPs on that sailing (i.e., Blue Chip members). The Michael's Club concierge has a desk there. It is stocked during the day with a bartender. We generally stop by in the morning for a pot of tea, and have our evening pre-dinner drinks there as well.

In contrast, the Captain's Club is the name for the loyalty program for repeat passengers. There is not a dedicated lounge for the Captain's Club, but the Captain's Club host/hostess will have a desk somewhere on the ship with specific hours she/he will be there. There is a evening cocktail gathering most evenings (not held on embarkation day nor the night of the senior officer's cocktail party) which is held in one of the venues (location varies depending on number of eligible passengers on a particular sailing) for Elite, Elite+ and Zenith members of the Captain's Club.

Michael's Club is a lounge restricted to use by passengers in suites, Zenith levels of the Captains Club and periodically other guests determined to be VIPs on that sailing (i.e., Blue Chip members). The Michael's Club concierge has a desk there. It is stocked during the day with a bartender. We generally stop by in the morning for a pot of tea, and have our evening pre-dinner drinks there as well.

In contrast, the Captain's Club is the name for the loyalty program for repeat passengers. There is not a dedicated lounge for the Captain's Club, but the Captain's Club host/hostess will have a desk somewhere on the ship with specific hours she/he will be there. There is a evening cocktail gathering most evenings (not held on embarkation day nor the night of the senior officer's cocktail party) which is held in one of the venues (location varies depending on number of eligible passengers on a particular sailing) for Elite, Elite+ and Zenith members of the Captain's Club.

Than you very much. We were both correct in our opinions but this certainly clears things up.

Mary x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"Heard" - emphasize the word "heard" Captain Kate is leaving the Summit at the end of January to train on the "S" class ships.

Anyone else?

She confirmed this on her Instagram feed for her birthday this week. Her next contract will be on the Equinox!

Can anyone confirm if Richard Spacey is still the CD of the Equinox and what his rotation is?

She confirmed this on her Instagram feed for her birthday this week. Her next contract will be on the Equinox!

Can anyone confirm if Richard Spacey is still the CD of the Equinox and what his rotation is?

I can't find that info on the instagram account that I have for her. Does she have more than one?

George

I can't find that info on the instagram account that I have for her. Does she have more than one?

George

She has a set of birthday photos, including a large card from the crew of the Summit. One commenter noticed that there was an S-Class ship on the card and asked her about it. She confirmed her next contract was the Equinox.

Damian De Lorenzis is presently the CD on Equinox.

Does anyone have info for Reflection next month?

Master: captain Skylogiannis as of 8-Dec

Staff captain: Pierre Caruana

Chief Engineer: K Pechlivanidis

CD: Maarten Breuls

HD Niyazi Korkmaz

GRM Ana Hura (just arrived from Eclipse)

F&B: Clint Kelu

Exec Chef: Michael Fernandes

She has a set of birthday photos, including a large card from the crew of the Summit. One commenter noticed that there was an S-Class ship on the card and asked her about it. She confirmed her next contract was the Equinox.

When does she start on Equinox?