WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

The altered photo section is now a few kiosks. You look at your photos on screens. I think it a huge improvement over searching through rows and rows of photos trying to find your own. I’m sure it’s a huge cost saving as only photos being purchased are printed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Personally I don’t like it. I prefer the actual photos. The other problem is with the kiosks the pictures have watermarks all over them. Takes away from seeing whether or not it’s worth getting the pics.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

CURRENTLY ON BOARD THE SUMMIT:

MASTER: Captain Charalampos Theocharis

HOTEL DIRECTOR: Danuta Nosidlak

F&B: Sheldon Martin

EXECUTIVE CHEF: Kuldeep Singh

GUEST RELATIONS: Cameron Robertson

Since we were on a themed cruise there was no CCH but the guest relations desk said a new person was coming on board.

Could anyone give an update on present Reflection staffing....last update was end of January.

Of particular interest is the Captain, the Michael’s Club Concierge, the Suite Manager and the Captains Club host....

Thanks

Could anyone explain the difference in role between suite manager and michaels club concierge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

The Suite Manager is the supervisor for the Michael's Club Concierge. The Butlers also are under the SM. MCC only is responsible for Michael's Club activities.

The Suite Manager is the supervisor for the Michael's Club Concierge. The Butlers also are under the SM. MCC only is responsible for Michael's Club activities.

I am glad Tony asked this as it was something we had been wondering....Does the role involve interacting with guests or is it more administrative?

According to another site on board Reflection:

CC hostess: Melissa Marteniz

MC concierge: Adrian Diaz

Suites Manager: Bogdan

Captain: P Skylogiannia

On Reflection 02/09/18, Bianca and Denisa were the Concierges in Michaels. Above Capt is correct. Don't know about CC and Suite Manager.

re: Suite Manager's duties

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/401201294

I am glad Tony asked this as it was something we had been wondering....Does the role involve interacting with guests or is it more administrative?

I've seen several Suite managers in Michael's Club interacting with guest. However, their principle responsibility is to make sure that the Butlers and MCC are meeting the needs of passengers. Interesting to me that almost every SM was a MCC, so they know how Michael's Club should work. At least 2 that I know were also Butlers.

Last trip the MCC resolved account problems etc...the sorts of issues for guest relations were dealt with. Is this the same?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

The MCC should handle any problems for the Suite passengers, so they don't really need to deal with Guest Relations. If your shower isn't working, call the MCC. If you need reservations for dinner, call the MCC. If you have a problem with your account, call the MCC. If you need an excursion, call the MCC. They make a call and get the matter resolved. I even closed on a property with the assistance of the MCC who faxed documents for me.

Since we were on a themed cruise there was no CCH but the guest relations desk said a new person was coming on board.

Cruise Director?

Does anyone know who is on Infinity right now? It doesn't look like that information has been posted for a couple of months, and I don't know if it's changed? Also, do you know who is in Michael's Club and Luminae? Thank you! Lisa

Sara the MCC from Eclipse has just left the ship to fly out to Infinity to take over as Suite Manager for 2 months.

She was an amazing MCC, and I'm sure she will continue to do a great job on Infinity.

Amazing crew on that shop right now.

According to another site on board Reflection:

CC hostess: Melissa Marteniz

MC concierge: Adrian Diaz

Suites Manager: Bogdan

Captain: P Skylogiannia

Adrian Diaz must have just moved, as she was on Equinox for Feb 24 sailing

Sara the MCC from Eclipse has just left the ship to fly out to Infinity to take over as Suite Manager for 2 months.

She was an amazing MCC, and I'm sure she will continue to do a great job on Infinity.

Amazing crew on that shop right now.

Yes Sara is the best !!!

Who is taking her place?

We board on Sunday.

We were on the Eclipse in January and David who was the CC Host said he was going to be on the Summit. Can anyone confirm that? We will be on in April. Thanks.

Suzi

We were on the Eclipse in January and David who was the CC Host said he was going to be on the Summit. Can anyone confirm that? We will be on in April. Thanks.

Suzi

When I was on the Summit 2/24-3/3, I asked Guest Relations who the CC host was and she said Dave would be taking over after the charters (about 2 weeks from that time).

Suzi

When I was on the Summit 2/24-3/3, I asked Guest Relations who the CC host was and she said Dave would be taking over after the charters (about 2 weeks from that time).

Super nice guy!

You're lucky.