Purified water - 12 pack

I always order 2 12 packs of water before we go. I drink the water in the MDR etc but I like us all to have a bottle of water to take off the ship at ports. If we are going to an all inclusive we don't take it. If we do not drink it all we have an 18 hour ride home so its good for that also. For me personally I think its a great deal.

They were $2.99 a pack last year.

Jus sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually for my Splendor cruise in 2016, I paid $4.50...last time I paid $2.99 was in 2015.

Still, I'm happy even if it went up another couple of dollars.

That's only $1.51 more. Just sayin'.;)

Inflation at over 50% and you're happy! LULZ

Actually, I just rechecked. When they introduced them they were $1.99 - so even worse than Id realised.

Still as long as you're happy. (y)

Inflation at over 50% and you're happy! LULZ

Actually, I just rechecked. When they introduced them they were $1.99 - so even worse than Id realised.

Still as long as you're happy. (y)

I am happy because I don't sweat the small stuff and $4.50 for 12 waters falls squarely in that category.

I am happy because I don't sweat the small stuff and $4.50 for 12 waters falls squarely in that category.

That's the problem with Nickel and Dimes though. Its all small stuff and it all adds up.

Enjoy your 12 bottles of water. ;p

You can always cruise on NCL and pay $52

Not sure why Carnival fanboys always like to deflect criticism of Carnival towards NCL. Whats even funnier is it wasn't even criticism in the first place. Its almost like a borg collective! lol

PS water is free on decent cruise lines and I dont sweat the big things either.

Enjoy your water dear.

Not sure why Carnival fanboys always like to deflect criticism of Carnival towards NCL. Whats even funnier is it wasn't even criticism in the first place. Its almost like a borg collective! lol

Enjoy your water dear.

Water is free on Carnival also. RO water is more pure than any spring water. People just like to see it in a bottle. :D I'm no fan boy and I do wonder about the very fast increase in price. I'd bet they did research and found that 4.50 is a price that will make them the most but still not steer people away. I have no problem with that amount.

Water is free on Carnival also. RO water is more pure than any spring water. People just like to see it in a bottle. :D I'm no fan boy and I do wonder about the very fast increase in price. I'd bet they did research and found that 4.50 is a price that will make them the most but still not steer people away. I have no problem with that amount.

I need bottled water for my medication. I've had ship water that was so bad tasting that I avoided it at all costs. I also have dry mouth and need it close by. I wish they had 6-packs for shorter cruises

That's the problem with Nickel and Dimes though. Its all small stuff and it all adds up.

Enjoy your 12 bottles of water. ;p

I did and I will. (And the beautiful thing is if you object to the price you simply don't have to buy it and hey presto problem solved.)

That is only $.38 cents a bottle....cheap in comparison to what you pay for a single bottle of water in a store. I thinks it is a very good price.

Exactly my point! Actually 37.5 cents per bottle, but no need to get technical. When was the last time anyone was in a "retail setting" and paid .38 for a bottle of water? Just last night, I paid $4.75 for a bottle of Dasani at the LA Forum. Is it ridiculous? ABSOLUTELY! But guess what...it's the cost of doing business and supply and demand. I will gladly pay a measly $4.50 for a 12 pack....and price is not the deciding factor. I am looking for convenience, weight/cost/shipping in luggage factors, easy gratification, etc...you get the point. If you are here complaining about $4.50 on a trip that will most likely cost you $1000's for a family...look at the big picture...you're on vacation, move on!

MY GOD MAN... ARE YOU ALL MAD??? instead of lugging a case of water onto the ship. For a relatively small charge they are offering you a convenience. If an extra $2 or 3 bucks blows up your vacation budget. Perhaps you should not be going on vacation. Unreal... you guys would complain about anything...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We pre ordered 2 cases our 8 day cruise last year. Will order one for November cruise. If we need more I will purchase.

Love the ease of not having to lug it on the ship. Will be in cabin waiting for me.

Enjoy your water dear.

If you plan on a feeble attempt to insult me at least get it right! I am a fan woman who can afford $4.50 for water! Thanks Boo

Considering the fact that they charge $10 for 6 cans of soda delivered to your room, the water pricing is fair. It's no different than going to any public place and buying a drink in a vending machine, convenience store, restaurant, etc.

Think of it this way. Say you wanted water delivered to your house. Do you think you are going to be able to purchase a single pack of water and have it delivered to your kitchen for no additional charge? Of course not. Just suck it up or drink the free ice water.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

$4.50??? Totally worth the convenience of having it in cabin when we get there...100% Cannot believe people complain about "price gouging", if you want to save a $1.50 then bring your own and haul it around until your cabin is ready...OMG these same people will buy the cheers program for 2 at $800 for the week and think they are getting a bargain I guess....lol

Passengers can not bring bottled water on board any more. Because of alcohol smuggling, plastic and glass bottles are no longer allowed, the 1x 750 ml bottle of wine is the only exception. If they can find boxed or canned water that is 12 oz or less they can carry aboard up your 12 cans or boxes per passenger.

If a passenger does not want to pay for the convenience of a 1/2 case of bottled water to be delivered to their cabin and does not have the Cheers program, there is nothing wrong about bringing a trevis tumbler with them to fill with tap water for the da

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

Enjoy your water dear.

Nope ,,,, the water on a "decent cruise line" is not free by a long shot. Cruise prices on those lines is significantly higher than Carnival. It includes all those "free" things it "includes" :rolleyes:

I have a better solution. I pack an old milk jug in my suitcase and just refill it up on lido. Cheapest water you can find on the ship.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0IOneUByWGUyDG4dqVYKvh3kqw3JknL0waPkMTg833ilTh9Ad

Only if you use one of their cups to fill it up. ;)