Pizza!!!

graygirl

Now that's funny!

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

Yes, it IS funny! It's also a gross inaccuracy. If one ever wants to start a lively debate, mention one of four things: politics, sex, religion, or PIZZA.:D For the most part, pizza preferences boil down to liking what we are accustomed to. Eaten Pizza Hut pizza all your life, you won't care for authentic pizza and vice versa. I can say with honesty and accuracy though, I've never gotten a single Carnival pizza that even remotely looked or tasted like a cheap frozen pizza. You may not care for the Carnival pizza and that's perfectly fine, but don't try and influence the OP negatively by exaggeration.:cool:

Another vote for the 4 cheese white pizza. Wife and I split that for dinner one night, with some caesar salad.

In our little jerkwater town, 'Atlanta', this pizza is pretty much identical in taste and quality to what the allegedly fine pizza establishments are serving. We've had it on two Carnival cruises and it was never similar to cheap frozen pizza.

Another vote for the 4 cheese white pizza. Wife and I split that for dinner one night, with some caesar salad.

In our little jerkwater town, 'Atlanta', this pizza is pretty much identical in taste and quality to what the allegedly fine pizza establishments are serving. We've had it on two Carnival cruises and it was never similar to cheap frozen pizza.

I'll have to try that one! I always get the pepperoni. Do you know what the four cheeses are?

I'll have to try that one! I always get the pepperoni. Do you know what the four cheeses are?

gorgonzola, provolone, parmesan, fresh buffalo mozzarella.

I found a screenshot after googling quattro formaggi pizza carnival. There's a mushroom pizza that looks good to me too, haven't tried it yet though. Can't go wrong with any of them.

I've only tried the pizza once or twice in 32 Carnival cruises (same with Guy's burgers, and I never ate whatever kind of burger there was before Guy's came on board).

The pizza would never sell in the Bronx Italian neighborhood I grew up in, same with the LaCucina dinners.

I've only tried the pizza once or twice in 32 Carnival cruises (same with Guy's burgers, and I never ate whatever kind of burger there was before Guy's came on board).

The pizza would never sell in the Bronx Italian neighborhood I grew up in, same with the LaCucina dinners.

I don't doubt that. I like them though. That's all that matters.

I don't doubt that. I like them though. That's all that matters.

Absolutely! Isn't it great that there are so many different food stations and choices so that any one can find what they like and avoid what they don't?

I love diversity!

It is easy to try a home version of Carnival's pizza before you cruise.

Go to you local supermarket; buy the cheapest frozen pizza available. Take it home. Open the package and discard the pizza. Eat the box.

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! We are from Chicago where they have REAL pizza.....your description is not far off!!!! Gotta love it!

Google those cheeses Carnival uses let me know what you come up with :D.

It used to be Buffalo mozzarella which isn't goat cheese. Now it's just regular mozzarella. Do you really think they would spend extra money for goat cheese and not advertise it as such? Even if it was, it's delicious!

It used to be Buffalo mozzarella which isn't goat cheese. Now it's just regular mozzarella. Do you really think they would spend extra money for goat cheese and not advertise it as such? Even if it was, it's delicious!

You didn't use Mr Google did you ?:')

Not sure where these cardboard comments come from... it doesn't taste anything like that. Also considering how long you have to wait in line to get it... It's pretty popular with normal folks.

It always taste that way to me, my wife loves it though .

I scrape off the topping on one then add it to the other slice , just to have something that amounts to somewhat of a pizza on the second slice. Still cardboard tasting though ?

The variety of the pizzas on board is impressive. BUT, why don't they offer pizza with sausage?:mad:

(Yeah, I know pepperoni is a type of sausage, but I'm referring to Italian sausage.)

Edited by jayscore
content