Bathrobes

discru

Okay what is the "cruise documentation"? I printed off my sail pass and tags. I usually sail Princess so what other differences is there between RC & Princess?

Cruise docs include the cruise contract, itinerary, etc. It normally does not need to be printed.

I am VERY disappointed that there aren't robes anymore. We haven't been on a cruise for four years' date=' so it is a big deal for us. Those luxurious details are what we look forward to.

Renee[/quote']

No one said that there aren't robes any more. Where did you get that idea? It has always been a perk of Platinum and up. Never for "all passengers". And as suggested, others should politely request one from the cabin steward, and s/he will try to accommodate.

Never can understand the love of bathrobes! Too thick, heavy , and frequently very scratchy, like old towels. Also don't need a heavy robe for the Caribbean. Much prefer to bring a lightweight, easily packed one from home.

I always return mine; or, if not in cabin, I don't ask for one.

Like wise.

Never can understand the love of bathrobes! Too thick, heavy , and frequently very scratchy, like old towels. Also don't need a heavy robe for the Caribbean. Much prefer to bring a lightweight, easily packed one from home.

I always return mine; or, if not in cabin, I don't ask for one.

Never use them myself either. In a 2 bed/2 bath suite by myself on Serenade for 12 nite BOS/FLL Repo last Oct. Was 2 reg think robes but also had 2 thinner robe in closet. First time saw the thin ones...

• 10 months later...

I'm platinum. On my last cruise I asked for the robes and was told that I need to request in advance of the cruise, as they are limited. After mentioning to guest services, they finally appeared. I will 'call ahead' for my robes on the next cruise.

I'm platinum. On my last cruise I asked for the robes and was told that I need to request in advance of the cruise, as they are limited. After mentioning to guest services, they finally appeared. I will 'call ahead' for my robes on the next cruise.

I would take that comment as more of a comment from a cabin steward who tried to get out of getting robes for you. There has never been a place to request robes on the website and as a TA we have never had any communication from Royal on having to request robes for our clients ahead of time.

I would take that comment as more of a comment from a cabin steward who tried to get out of getting robes for you. There has never been a place to request robes on the website and as a TA we have never had any communication from Royal on having to request robes for our clients ahead of time.

Yeah, that’s total nonsense.