Beach towels to use off the ship?

ntourtelotte

We are going to be on the Breeze in April and are thinking about beach visits on 1 or more of our port days. Are there towels that we can take with us off the ship to use at port beaches? How does this work? I'd like to not have to pack this and have our own beach towels take up space in our cabin all week.

Thank you!

If you read reviews with pictures look at the beach pics... you'll see all the blue towels. Those are Carnival towels! I've seen people bring their own, but there's no way they would dry well, plus all that sand. No thanks, I'll let someone else do that laundry. You can tell what cruise line people are on by the towels if there's more than one in port.

I highly recommend these : https://www.amazon.com/RainLeaf-Antibacterial-Microfiber-XX-Large-inches/dp/B01A4ZXWIC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1510709273&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=microfiber%2Bbeach%2Btowel%2Bby%2Bbdsign&th=1&psc=1

We have been using them for years. The are like human chamois. They take up no space, their huge, dry quickly, and you can rinse out in the shower and hang to dry. Best cruise investment

We are going to be on the Breeze in April and are thinking about beach visits on 1 or more of our port days. Are there towels that we can take with us off the ship to use at port beaches? How does this work? I'd like to not have to pack this and have our own beach towels take up space in our cabin all week.

Thank you!

Yes but make sure you bring them back.

Chamois is a very fine tanned leather originally made from the chamois, a goat antelope, that is highly absorbent. Skins of other animals are now also used.

The description of human chamois (tanned leather) just brings to mind past atrocities.

Edited by Homosassa