LIVE (kinda live, maybe live?) REFLECTION 10-night Ultimate Caribbean

aring75

I booked an alcove for each of our four Sea days. We are currently sailing and they let us put the canopy up for some shade.

6873340d35063e3c9cf1f2d4af5c5da2.jpg

They are bringing our champagne (sparkling wine?), fruit plate, and cheese later. I just might sleep here.

6da4d400320bf0f813ee8c6f6f8b4ed8.jpg

There’s a phone to call a bar attendant to take complete advantage of our beverage package. Sigh. There is no reason to leave.

e96206e3459314bdcbc1755143048f58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this wine list in Cafe al Bacio (the coffee and gelateria) this morning. All items listed would be included with the premium package. [emoji1303]

d086c7279e1cdd0a550ea3fa3578a03e.jpg

Took a quiet walk on deck 5 (promenade deck) this morning and found these rocking chairs.

ac3e728cf819de75f6df9c796ead8cbf.jpg

Nice!

dda16894999e6d881dcd65f2937c922e.jpg

Also, the ship looks very nice with all of the holiday/Christmas decorations.

c23eaa3b971ee6a3d24e5346acdfef07.jpg

f3295371bf46dc626499c88303616cdf.jpg

7459f487c3c7f4e051d897b61471cf9d.jpg

ALL of the staff and crew have been so friendly and helpful! Everyone who passes us says hello or good morning/afternoon. Everyone is smiling. And this has been true of the majority of our Celebrity cruises. I love how the crew is very present and accessible. It seems like a very personable and easy-going atmosphere.

After the long waits yesterday at the port, it was nice to get on the ship and start relaxing!

We are taking our first -X- cruise 12/18 and I look forward to reading this as we get ready! I guess we may pass you as we board. We also drive about 3.5 hours to FLL and have a tradition of stopping at CB to get started! Even if we drive over the day before as we will for this one. Each time I seem to find a little something in the Country Store that’s perfect ...an anchor scarf, a lovely lacy blouse, a t-shirt.

Your tree is just beautiful!

Hi RoLoHa, We will be boarding on the 18th as well!. We also be driving about 3.5 hours, but we are leaving that morning instead of the day before. Crossing fingers that there will be no issues driving south on I-95!

We are taking our first -X- cruise 12/18 and I look forward to reading this as we get ready! I guess we may pass you as we board. We also drive about 3.5 hours to FLL and have a tradition of stopping at CB to get started! Even if we drive over the day before as we will for this one. Each time I seem to find a little something in the Country Store that’s perfect ...an anchor scarf, a lovely lacy blouse, a t-shirt.

Your tree is just beautiful!

Hi RoLaHa! I’m sorry, I missed your post earlier. I think you will really love the ship. Driving in a day early is always a good idea. And an extra day of vacation? Yes please!! [emoji3][emoji3]

Enjoying this live report very much and hope you have a wonderful and relaxing cruise. Can you repost the wine menu from Cafe Al Bacio? It doesn't seem to be showing up. Thanks and enjoy your first sea day!!

Is this working?

cf8186738790ac1e3047bb80174f1bd0.jpg

Lunch at the Lawn Club Grill is $15 pp and consists of a salad bar, your choice of “gourmet” burger, and dessert.

620d7fcbd9600a111cffd8c70f5f040c.jpg

The salad bar wasn’t large but it was very fresh and had lots of tasty toppings.

f6b9a31674de09260e5ce203a45b58e8.jpg

I opted for the *** burger. It was really good, but enormous!

826dd8c1b58ddb73ded2b86c362f13ad.jpg

Somehow I managed to start eating my dessert before I got a picture. [emoji53] But the ice cream was melting on the baked chocolate chip cookie. Yeah. Trust me. It was good.

I booked an alcove for each of our four Sea days. We are currently sailing and they let us put the canopy up for some shade.

6873340d35063e3c9cf1f2d4af5c5da2.jpg

They are bringing our champagne (sparkling wine?), fruit plate, and cheese later. I just might sleep here.

6da4d400320bf0f813ee8c6f6f8b4ed8.jpg

There’s a phone to call a bar attendant to take complete advantage of our beverage package. Sigh. There is no reason to leave.

e96206e3459314bdcbc1755143048f58.jpg

We have an alcove booked for our sailing in March. Can you please let me know what is currently included in the price? TIA

We have an alcove booked for our sailing in March. Can you please let me know what is currently included in the price? TIA

Sure! I can tell you what we have received so far. I know there’s a website page that lists everything, but the internet is just “okay” from here. I might be able find it later.

-We got 4 bottles of water when we arrived this morning.

-There’s a phone with a direct connection to the bar steward. If you have a drink package it will apply and they bring you anything you want from the bar.

-They bring any food for free from the room service menu, and will bring food from The Porch or Lawn Club Grill for the normal cost of dining there.

-Early afternoon you get a fruit plate with melon, pineapple, grapes, and berries.

-Also early afternoon you get a cheese plate. Looks like cheddar, blue cheese, Brie, pepper jack, and (maybe) baby Swiss. Also has dried apricots and more grapes. Plus crackers.

-You get a bottle of sparkling wine on ice (with glasses).

-A plate of strawberries delivered later in the day.

-There are four pool towels in the alcove for your use.

-There are two large chairs (one has a large ottoman/footstool) and a lounger-style sofa.

I will update if I remember anything else, or if anything else comes up!

I’m not sure why the Café al Bacio wine list isn’t posting correctly on CC. I can see it on the Tapatalk feed. If this one doesn’t work, I will go take another picture and try to post again later.

86e817474ebc079a6670096dac81dc6d.jpg

Hi RoLaHa! I’m sorry, I missed your post earlier. I think you will really love the ship. Driving in a day early is always a good idea. And an extra day of vacation? Yes please!! [emoji3][emoji3]

I retired earlier this year so every day is vacation 🤣. I just don’t want to drive in Monday/weekday traffic on my way —it stresses me so bad! We have a little boutique hotel we like in FLL and decided it was worth it to chill.

Your pics have gotten me even more excited!!!

Hi RoLoHa, We will be boarding on the 18th as well!. We also be driving about 3.5 hours, but we are leaving that morning instead of the day before. Crossing fingers that there will be no issues driving south on I-95!

I just can’t do weekday traffic on I75 through Sarasota, Fort Myers and Naples then Fort Lauderdale. We drive home same day...that’s enough. [emoji3]

The list in post #43 shows perfectly! Thanks for reposting! Wow, the fruit and cheese plates look delicious and nothing like the ones I've received from Room Service before...must be special for the alcoves or they've been upgraded since we last sailed.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your holiday! We've put a deposit on the TA for 2019 and are looking forward to exploring Reflection ourselves!

Doing a transatlantic on Reflection in 2019. Interested in knowing if smoke is noticeable in any spots. We booked on deck 6 port side note realizing the smoking area may be right below us.

There are so many cabins open still at this point, might want to switch to Starboard while you have choices and not have to worry about possibility of smoke wafting onto your balcony. We booked Deck 7 starboard for the smoke free side but also for more sun on our balcony, which I'm thinking we might need since this sailing is so much later in the season than usual.

There are so many cabins open still at this point, might want to switch to Starboard while you have choices and not have to worry about possibility of smoke wafting onto your balcony. We booked Deck 7 starboard for the smoke free side but also for more sun on our balcony, which I'm thinking we might need since this sailing is so much later in the season than usual.

Probably will switch if I can ever get logged into the site. :( Our TA is east to west, though, so wouldn't the port side get more sun? My science classes are over 50 years ago but I think the sun would rise in the east, transit through the south and set in the west. Or maybe I have that transit backwards - what did I do with that bottle of Makers Mark..........