OCEAN MEDALLION - want it - need it?

Pickels

I would only use it to do what the normal key card would have done:

open my door, pay for things on board the ship

That's about it. Not interested in any other features it may offer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for posting the above!

If those are the only times when it'll need to be used and not have to learn the other features, having it won't be all that different from using the cruise card.

Seems like a lot more people want it, when they found out they would not have it on recent sailings......or did they just want the OBC. ;):D If it will make my experience more enjoyable I am all for it......Unfortunately I am not a creature of habit....so I don't know how beneficial it will be to me. My DH on the other hand would love to have his triple espresso waiting for him each morning.

i see only ***** internet is available ON the ship for my january cruise. there are no other details on the website

can you purchase this ala carte or must do entire trip?

10 bucks for one day i may want to use it is a good deal.

On the Regal it is by the day but if you are Platinum or Elite, it's unlimited for free for for the entire trip.

It was offered on our cruise for May 2019 and they just pulled it from ours as well. Looks like the don't even think it could be fixed in a year and a half.

I guess they are minimizing the effects of offering OBC to those that were promised this technology and not being able to provide it.

***** has disappeared from our 11/2018 cruise as well. I would say that Princess has learned their lesson about the implementation time required for ***** and has dialed back their announcements. I would expect a more reasonable promotion of ***** in the future on a schedule they can meet.