New Offer starts Wednesday

Artie212

My TA sent me this today.

Looks like a new offer coming out

We just received notice that starting tomorrow it is 2 perks for Cruises from Feb 2018-April 2019 (4nights or longer)

hero_001.jpg

chart001.jpg

Book Suite Class and get all four perks.

Booking Window: December 20, 2017 — January 31, 2018

Offer applies to select 4-night and longer cruises departing between

February 1, 2018 — April 30, 2019

spacer.gif

Thanks. I suspect the current pricing will be increased when the new offer is available so that the total cost with 2 perks is the same as it is today. I have two cruises booked and the current pricing is the same as when I booked. Will look at them Wednesday and compare.

Thanks. I suspect the current pricing will be increased when the new offer is available so that the total cost with 2 perks is the same as it is today. I have two cruises booked and the current pricing is the same as when I booked. Will look at them Wednesday and compare.

Maybe not. A deal they had last month, once we added in the "Go Better" cost to get two perks and make it equivalent to what we already had booked, saved us $130. Not a lot, but not nothing.

Just got off Reflection on Monday and they offered the same deal plus $200 off the cruise and $300 on board credit ! It was the same last year when we booked this cruise. Also , choice of two perks . We also shopped and transferred booking to T.A. and got $400 more perks !

Looked at the new sale and the pricing was only $75 more than what I booked for one (1) perk this year, YET I loose some significant additional OBC if I cancel and rebook...

I will keep what I have, for now... maybe others will be in a nicer position to cancel and re-book.

bon voyage

Both my cruises (March Caribbean and July Med) have actually gone up in price. Both were booked within the last 60 days with one perk and I paid to get the 2nd perk. Price increase isn't much but I had rechecked the prices on the weekend and both were still the same price that I paid. No savings for me with this sale.

My wonderful TA was able to add the 2nd perk without rebooking for cruise in Aug 2018. Was able to keep stateroom since not a rebooking. Important because OV, veranda, concierge now all only available as guarentee. We have 2A which was Captain's Club free upgrade from 2B.

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but how does one "transfer booking to a travel agent"? Also, can this be done after a deposit has been made and still get the offer? Thanks.

You can transfer to a TA if you're within 60 days of booking and haven't paid in full.

Here's a link to get the form.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/reservation-transfers

That trick of Canceling/Booking to take advantage of the new offers may no longer work because of the new rules for deposits. ???

You are correct, yet if one only uses the 'refundable' deposit offering, then that should be not a problem. IMO.

bon voyage

Hmmm.....checked myself directly on the website. Although our cruise looked like our veranda cabin went down in price, by the time I went through the mock booking, the overall price for 3 of us went up by about $300 total. We already had 2 perks plus "3rd passenger half off" from when we originally booked the cruise. Plus, I saw the "minimum deposit" of $1,500. Wasn't worth calling our TA to look into... But, I always keep checking...;p

I think I could have saved you the trouble, as I have just written of my experience o board the Eclipse with the offer.:mad::mad::mad: