RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

I had to renew all my security questions. I did have to add my Captains Club number.

It doesn't have a list like my cruises.

It has a bit where you add the res. number and that takes you into the planner. It does look like work in progress

My Captains Club login still works.

I can get to the old my cruises section but can not login to anything else.

My Captains Club login still works.

I can get to the old my cruises section but can not login to anything else.

I think we will just have to see what tomorrow brings.

Just wonder why they didn't wait until it was complete before they went live with the new one

I'm not understanding. Is it 3 drink vouchers a day or just 3 drink voucher per trip? Doesn't seem to make going Diamond worth it if is only 3 drink vouchers per trip.

3 drink voucher per day only during Diamond Cocktail Hours. Use is limited to drinks on Diamond Cocktail list. Some interpretations on each ship are inconsistent. It’s loaded on your SeaPass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

More of a worry is the new log in site. Finding My Cruises is a challenge.

Lucky I have my reservation numbers saved in contacts in my phone.

I hope it gets better. If you haven't tried, I would

Agree..it's HORRIBLE!! Hopefully they get the bugs worked out. Have tried three times trying to change my log in and password as asked...then it goes to "we can't process this right now" type message and just freezes. :mad::(

Awww...thanks Bill! :cool: Love you too! ;)

And now I have something else in common with Sandy...her birthday and mine are the same day...and we both have the same fan! :D

Don’t tell the Buckmeister! [emoji16]

Don’t tell the Buckmeister! [emoji16]

Hi Bill, On our way to the Suite Lounge. Will have a drink for you.

Have you considered changing your Sept. 2018 cruise to 9-9-18. Very good Suite prices for this cruise.

Have you considered changing your Sept. 2018 cruise to 9-9-18. Very good Suite prices for this cruise.

Hey John! Hope you had a great evening. Tyler’s BD is actually on 09/05, so we would actually like to be on Oasis then. No, can’t do b2b. Lol!

I am looking at the 12/19 Harmony sailing you & Pat both have booked.

On another note, if Ben is up in the CK, please tell him I said hi.

John...do you like Ecko's replacement? He was one of a kind. :)

Am going to start looking at 2019 Oct./Nov. cruises now too. We are thinking of shortening our time in the Land Yacht in the Keys next year to take advantage of the lower priced cruises during that time. Already committed for two months down there this year. Turkey day in the Keys at my sister's vacation house down there also.

Say "Hi" to Sandy for me. :D

Am going to start looking at 2019 Oct./Nov. cruises now too. We are thinking of shortening our time in the Land Yacht in the Keys next year to take advantage of the lower priced cruises during that time. Already committed for two months down there this year. Turkey day in the Keys at my sister's vacation house down there also.

Hi Pat,

Just been advised that Ecko is coming back. Can not remember when. His replacement is okay, but Ecko was one of the best.

We booked HM for 9-1-2019.

I'm not convinced there will be that many PC. We recently got an upgrade from JS to GS and we are still baby Pinnacles.

I seriously doubt it was my charming personality.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I don’t know why you think there won’t be many Pinnacles, last count I heard there are 129 of us.

Cheers

Di

Loaded up DL and CL with Upper tier C&A on Radiance Alaska? You won't find much of that. :confused:

Not sure what you are saying here but it is what is going to happen once Radiance hits Alaska. 😏. It’s happening across the fleet, like it or not - Miami decides.

Cheers

Di