Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

A number of the Encore cruises are eligible for the taxes and port fees for free promo, which stacks with free as sea! So, if you're already booked on Encore you should call and get updated to the current promo!

A number of the Encore cruises are eligible for the taxes and port fees for free promo, which stacks with free as sea! So, if you're already booked on Encore you should call and get updated to the current promo!

Did it this week and knocked several hundred off my cruise! Yay!

Does anyone think that the Encore will go out of New York after its inaugural season?

I wouldn't think Encore would leave Miami until one of the new Project Leonardo ships is ready to potentially take over in Miami and even then they may change Encore to a Western Caribbean itinerary like they have in the past.

I think NCL ought to bring a ship to Europe. MSC was sailing the Meraviglia last year on a Western Med itinerary & her sister ship will be doing the same & the Celebrity Edge is coming over next year too.

I do love coming to Miami but it is a long way to go although the timing of the TA isn’t too bad for me as such!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think NCL ought to bring a ship to Europe. MSC was sailing the Meraviglia last year on a Western Med itinerary & her sister ship will be doing the same & the Celebrity Edge is coming over next year too.

I do love coming to Miami but it is a long way to go although the timing of the TA isn’t too bad for me as such!

They have mutiple itineraries through Europe.

I just came off the ESCAPE. While on the ship I booked the ENCORE for a January cruise. I booked the lowest level Balcony cat. cabin. I used 2 cruise rewards ($500) to book, Received Free at sea promotion ( alcohol & shore ex.), Free/ No Tax promotion, and was upgraded from BF cat to a BA cat.

Doug if you go to Starbucks would you mind asking if they take the starbucks giftcard. Thanks!

Can´t tell you anything about the giftcard. But there was a sign saying you can earn points. And they had mugs from Seattle. Talking about Bliss ;-).

steamboats

Can´t tell you anything about the giftcard. But there was a sign saying you can earn points. And they had mugs from Seattle. Talking about Bliss ;-).

steamboats

I would doubt very seriously if they accept Starbucks gift cards considering it is being operated by NCL and payments collected are done through NCL's onboard payment systems to post to your shipboard account.

I would doubt very seriously if they accept Starbucks gift cards considering it is being operated by NCL and payments collected are done through NCL's onboard payment systems to post to your shipboard account.

Hi all,

NCL will not take Starbucks cards .... Tried it before...

Pete

In DougOut’s live review they were able to pay with a gift card but no mobile app ordering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know its early, but any word yet on the features? as in laser tag, gokarts, water park, etc? i'm getting ready to book the kids and i our christmas cruise 2019. was going to do the bliss until i realized the encore will be in miami by then so i'm glad i waited to book! i'm assuming the encore will have just as much or more stuff for teens than the bliss, correct?

i know its early, but any word yet on the features? as in laser tag, gokarts, water park, etc? i'm getting ready to book the kids and i our christmas cruise 2019. was going to do the bliss until i realized the encore will be in miami by then so i'm glad i waited to book! i'm assuming the encore will have just as much or more stuff for teens than the bliss, correct?

Look back through this thread and the deck plans on the ncl site.There’s ton of pictures now that paying passengers are on. YouTube has several ship tours, including a 360 one I was trying with my vr goggles.

Look back through this thread and the deck plans on the ncl site.There’s ton of pictures now that paying passengers are on. YouTube has several ship tours, including a 360 one I was trying with my vr goggles.

thanks man! i looked and didnt see anything. i may have skimmed right by it LOL

They are referring to pictures of Bliss... not Encore. There is nothing but limited deck plans for encore.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Whoops, my fault. Not sure how I ended up in the Encore thread. I didn’t even realize there’s another ship in progress. Ignore me!

On RCI there are cafés selling Starbucks coffee. There they don´t accept gift cards. On the Oasis Class ships they have Starbucks as full franchise and there they do accept gift cards. The one on the Bliss looks like a full franchise not just selling coffee but all regular Starbucks specialties including cakes and more (I had a cake pop) plus they do sell Starbucks mugs (big ones and small Espresso size ones), thermo mugs and more.

steamboats

(sorry, I can´t tell you more but first I´m German and I do not have a gift card and second everything was free of charge on the pre inaugural)

• 2 weeks later...
New Renditions? for Encore

I don't think so... I just booked an aft balcony for the TA and my PCC said the thermal spa went back to the front of the ship. That probably means the observation lounge is gone, which actually makes since for Caribbean itineraries. Or my PCC doesn't know

what he's talking about, LOL