Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

11 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

First I read somewhere that Spice H2O was being eliminated from Encore due to the race track, laser tag and whatever else is being built up top and aft.

Now I've read another article online stating that there will be a smaller Spice H2O area built elsewhere, maybe midship.

Any news on this?

Nothing official released. Its just an assumption by many that Laser Tag and Spice are switching places on Encore from Bliss.

3 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Nothing official released. Its just an assumption by many that Laser Tag and Spice are switching places on Encore from Bliss.

The last press release includes the news that old Spice replaced with Laser Tag, with renderings.  

5 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

Yeah, I read through some of the thread and that's maybe where I first saw that it was being eliminated.

I was on the Escape in July and spent a few sea days hanging out in the area outside of Vibe. It took a few days for everyone to realize this really great spot was there. It had a great bar and a misting machine to keep cool. The sun deck on 20 was practically empty while the ridiculously small pool area was jammed.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what they do with Encore and hoping they do build a nice adult only area like Spice H2O.

I'm booked for 1/19/2020 with my wife and 19 year old daughter and while we will try all the crazy attractions, we are much more interested in lounging in the various areas on deck getting sun and having a few cocktails.

Thanks for the thread and your quick response.

It’s all in this thread if you're curious and want to go back and read.  Old Spice location is Laser Tag and the area outside of Vibe & the upper sundeck remains “to come” on the deck plans.

736EDA4E-6E10-4A17-8495-01C3A12A4E32.jpeg

16FB0E15-86A4-41DE-8A09-806EF61CB7EF.jpeg

6 hours ago, TheDougOut said:

The last press release includes the news that old Spice replaced with Laser Tag, with renderings.  

You are replying too fast without reading.  That is what I said.  When I said "nothing official" I was responding to what was taking the place of Laser Tag.  There is speculation that maybe an adults area sun deck or something similar to Spice.

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

You are replying too fast without reading.  That is what I said.  When I said "nothing official" I was responding to what was taking the place of Laser Tag.  There is speculation that maybe an adults area sun deck or something similar to Spice.

I read every word, and was just clarifying what had officially been revealed.  Not sure I understand why that was a problem.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, misguy said:

Here is a link to my YouTube site and I posted the video on the Encore that they showed us while we were on the Breakaway at the end of January...

No need to watch a video of a video when the original is readily available...

9 hours ago, TheDougOut said:

No need to watch a video of a video when the original is readily available...

Believe me, I I had known that this was available, I wouldn't have bothered filming it.  The rep presented it like it was new.

• Like 1

Just now, misguy said:

Believe me, I I had known that this was available, I wouldn't have bothered filming it.  The rep presented it like it was new.

No worry - it was a good effort!  I’m sure the rep was thinking it was new to everyone on board.  

On 1/28/2019 at 10:14 AM, LrgPizza said:

There is a tiny table there in the most aft, starboard corner of laser tag. That's where I plan to hang out and drink. If anyone kills me, they need to get me another drink.

16FB0E15-86A4-41DE-8A09-806EF61CB7EF.jpeg.dae30374f55ed05a4eef6e16283f465f.jpeg

Yea I doubt that will happen with recent price increases. I don't think anyone would want to fork up $30 to get you a good drink. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1