Drydock schedule for S class ships

Shadow9612

Since the first retrofits are Millenium and Summit (in service 2000 and 2001 respectively), I was guessing that they would start with the older ships and do two per year. (Infinity did come out a bit earlier than Summit but both launched in 2001.)

Based on that it would look like this:

2019 - Millenium/Summit

2020 - Infinity/Constellation

2021 - Solstice/Equinox

2022 - Eclipse/Silhouette

2023 - Reflection

That matches with the announced timeline of 2019-2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are booked on Millennium for a Alaska then a Transpacific to Japan in September 2019 now when you go to the booking page the Alaska one is saying all the cabins are sold the Transpacific doesn't exist and the first 14 night Asia cruise from Tokyo doent exist either which means 5 weeks have disappeared

We are booked on Millennium for a Alaska then a Transpacific to Japan in September 2019 now when you go to the booking page the Alaska one is saying all the cabins are sold the Transpacific doesn't exist and the first 14 night Asia cruise from Tokyo doent exist either which means 5 weeks have disappeared

Strange. The 5 weeks in January thru early February 2019 are also out of pocket. We're booked I. April 2019 for Japan and we're hoping the edgefication would be completed by then.

• 9 months later...

Be careful what you wish for. According to the Celebrity video - 

- part of the upgrade to S-Class and M-Class is Revolutionary - the introduction of The Retreat, and The Retreat Lounge (for Suite residents only), so, bye bye the Sky Lounge.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:27 AM, Shadow9612 said:

Do you think the dates listed on the website link you provided are the 'first sailing dates' after the edgification drydocks?

For sure, since many of us are booked on the 1/31/2020 Silhouette.

On 1/20/2019 at 5:14 PM, The Retiree said:

Be careful what you wish for. According to the Celebrity video - 

- part of the upgrade to S-Class and M-Class is Revolutionary - the introduction of The Retreat, and The Retreat Lounge (for Suite residents only), so, bye bye the Sky Lounge.

I believe you may have misunderstood.  I believe the Sky Lounge will remain similar as to the Reflection.  

But perhaps you are correct.

59 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

I believe you may have misunderstood.  I believe the Sky Lounge will remain similar as to the Reflection.  

According to these deck plans, from Celebrity, the plans they use to sell charters and send to TAs,

The Sky lounge WILL REMAIN on Millennium, and I would presume on the other M class ships.

The changes to Millennium were very minor, the old Michael's Club was renamed the Retreat Lounge.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Deck_Plans_Staterooms/Millennium-Deck-plans.pdf

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

You are correct. If you go into future bookings for Equinox for 2020 and select Signature or Reflection Suite you can find the deck plans and see that the Sky Lounge is still there. Only a piece of it will be removed to add these suites.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, Shadow9612 said:

Do you think the dates listed on the website link you provided are the 'first sailing dates' after the edgification drydocks?

Yes -  The date given is the first sailing date.   I should have put that in. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

You are correct. If you go into future bookings for Equinox for 2020 and select Signature or Reflection Suite you can find the deck plans and see that the Sky Lounge is still there. Only a piece of it will be removed to add these suites.

Do you think they will name the "big" suite on Equinox "The Equinox Suite"?  Or, do you think they will have the Reflection Suite on all the "S" class ships? 

1 hour ago, Texed said:

Do you think they will name the "big" suite on Equinox "The Equinox Suite"?  Or, do you think they will have the Reflection Suite on all the "S" class ships? 

I think the “big suite” on each ship will be named after the ship it is on. 

I found a schedule dated Oct '18 for the "Edgeification" of Celebrity ships. Here is what I found:

• Celebrity Millennium – February 2019
  • Celebrity Summit – March 2019
  • Celebrity Equinox – June 2019
  • Celebrity Silhouette – January 2020
  • Celebrity Constellation – May 2020
  • Celebrity Eclipse – November 2020
  • Celebrity Infinity – November 2020
  • Celebrity Solstice – October 2021
  • Celebrity Reflection – February 2023

If anyone has more accurate information, please post it.

3 hours ago, SteveGT3 said:

I found a schedule dated Oct '18 for the "Edgeification" of Celebrity ships. Here is what I found:

• Celebrity Millennium – February 2019
  • Celebrity Summit – March 2019
  • Celebrity Equinox – June 2019
  • Celebrity Silhouette – January 2020
  • Celebrity Constellation – May 2020
  • Celebrity Eclipse – November 2020
  • Celebrity Infinity – November 2020
  • Celebrity Solstice – October 2021
  • Celebrity Reflection – February 2023

If anyone has more accurate information, please post it.

On a recent holiday cruise, Equinox was listed as completed May 25, but website now says June 1, so I guess that was extended/delayed....

Edited by Shadow9612

I can’t attest to the accuracy of the list. I just happened to find it online and thought I’d post it with hopes that people could confirm or correct it if they had better info. I suspect the list is pretty accurate since it is fairly current.

14 hours ago, SteveGT3 said:

I can’t attest to the accuracy of the list. I just happened to find it online and thought I’d post it with hopes that people could confirm or correct it if they had better info. I suspect the list is pretty accurate since it is fairly current.

X posted the Revolution schedule here:

https://webapps.celebritycruises.com/revolution/schedule/

The dates for each ship are when the work is supposed to be completed.

Edited by C-Dragons