Get a copy of onboard bill?

Sconcer

My daughter and wife recently returned from an NCL cruise with her sister's family. She never got her final statement on board (when she returned to the room, the statement had already been removed). However, her sister told her that she (the sister) had paid for all of my wife's and daughter's tips and shore excursions, so we weren't expecting much. (My wife doesn't drink and didn't buy much of anything onboard.)

We just got the credit card bill yesterday, to the tune of $1200. So, we suspect that the tips and shore excursions actually went to my wife's account.

How do we get a copy of the final onboard statement? Don't see anyplace on the NCL site to download it.

Edited by Sconcer
Adding detail

Perhaps ask the sister of your daughter’s wife if she grabbed the bill

What? I do believe the OP said .... his wife and daughter were on a cruise with his wife's sister.

So that would be the Sister In Law to the OP.

Where did you get the daughter has a wife?

What? I do believe the OP said .... his wife and daughter were on a cruise with his wife's sister.

He didn't; he actually said:-

My daughter and wife recently .......

I think we all know what he intended to say but he didn't.

He didn't; he actually said:-

My daughter and wife recently .......

I think we all know what he intended to say but he didn't.

My comment had more to do with explaining that the daughter did NOT have a wife, as the other poster stated.

It doesn't matter what ORDER the OP said .... wife and daughter went on a cruise or daughter and wife went on a cruise. Not the point. The point is ... the daughter does NOT have a wife.

My comment had more to do with explaining that the daughter did NOT have a wife, as the other poster stated.

It doesn't matter what ORDER the OP said .... wife and daughter went on a cruise or daughter and wife went on a cruise. Not the point. The point is ... the daughter does NOT have a wife.

It’s amusing how flipped out you got at the notion though...

The lesson, though, is never to depart a cruise without checking your bill. If it has "been removed", ring and ask guest relations for another copy. Much easier to sort things out on the ship than dealing with Corporate in Miami.

The lesson, though, is never to depart a cruise without checking your bill. If it has "been removed", ring and ask guest relations for another copy. Much easier to sort things out on the ship than dealing with Corporate in Miami.

Best advice on the thread....

I check my onboard charges EVERY day so they can fix the issue right away and I want to see they actually fixed them before I go home.

I do this also and on last day (before the lines start forming!!!) I make sure I get that one..just in case they forget to leave the final bill in my cabin...

Your sister in law probably still has the copy of the bill. Ensure she didn't double pay. Once you put a credit card on your room, I imagine NCL would have to have the card owner's permission to take the charges off your card and let someone else pay it.

Vic

OP, after our last cruise we had several charges PENDING from NCL on our cc. One was -$1100, boy I wish that had gone through. After a few days the actual amount billed was exactly $50 less than our final bill because we did an excursion upon disembarking and the shorex credit that we had wasn’t reflected on the final statement.

Thank you. The daughter is 5 years old, so is not married.

In any case, I said "my daughter and wife," in which case "my" modifies both "daughter" and "wife." I did not say "my daughter and her wife."

But, thanks for the advice. I think an actual phone call is in order, as opposed to trying anything online.

Thank you. The daughter is 5 years old, so is not married.

In any case, I said "my daughter and wife," in which case "my" modifies both "daughter" and "wife." I did not say "my daughter and her wife."

But, thanks for the advice. I think an actual phone call is in order, as opposed to trying anything online.

No one is saying you said your daughter had a wife. Another poster said your daughter had a wife. I made a reply to that person .... awhile back.