Retail pricing for drink package mystery. I'm onboard and I have the picture!

I'm on Harmony of the Seas. Doing a live review if you'd like to join me. We're having a ball!!! While planning, I could not figure out the "retail" price of the drink package. And it kept changing in my planner. Did I get a good deal??? Who knew!!! Well the answer is YES!!! I paid $45 for deluxe drink package and if appears to retail for $60 per day. I paid $18 for the refreshment package and it sells onboard for $26. Here's the pic.

3d62886574a468e28d83081e92ca8fae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. When I tried to order the deluxe package on line for my husband, it wouldn't let me. I had to order for both of us. This indicates that if one person purchases the deluxe, the others in the stateroom must purchase either the deluxe OR the refreshment package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi! 2 questions for you.........have you noticed that the price of individual drinks increasing? And, has the price limit of the individual drink for the package increased (normally around $12 per drink)?

Interesting. When I tried to order the deluxe package on line for my husband, it wouldn't let me. I had to order for both of us. This indicates that if one person purchases the deluxe, the others in the stateroom must purchase either the deluxe OR the refreshment package.

Yes, that policy changed a few months back - there were lots of threads about it. Some have been able to get out of buying the second package by calling (with some good excuse), but not sure if that's still happening.

The drink limit is $13 on Harmony. I'm a wine drinker and Kendal Jackson is $10 but Vintages and speciality dining seems to serve higher end wines costing me $3 to 7 per glass. But I will also say they pour hearty! Drink specials are $8 per day. Margaritas at Sabor were $13 each. I have some drink menus on my live review. Will post some more!!

Yes, that policy changed a few months back - there were lots of threads about it. Some have been able to get out of buying the second package by calling (with some good excuse), but not sure if that's still happening.

It looks I can get out of that requirement by buying it on board, at a higher price than in the cruise planner. We will make a game time decision when we get on board.

I'm on Harmony of the Seas. Doing a live review if you'd like to join me. We're having a ball!!! While planning, I could not figure out the "retail" price of the drink package. And it kept changing in my planner. Did I get a good deal??? Who knew!!! Well the answer is YES!!! I paid $45 for deluxe drink package and if appears to retail for $60 per day. I paid $18 for the refreshment package and it sells onboard for $26. Here's the pic.

3d62886574a468e28d83081e92ca8fae.jpg

Same here. Already got ours booked got them for $45 per say so very happy

It looks I can get out of that requirement by buying it on board, at a higher price than in the cruise planner. We will make a game time decision when we get on board.

I’ve heard it going both ways. Some permit a lone package with 2 in cabin but most don’t allow it. Much cheaper to buy on sale online than having to buy two onboard at $60 each a day.

They may permit one to buy the drink package and the other the beverage package. However, prices are cheaper online.

It’s a risk you take. If you decide to try it, please let us know the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is not what it says on the flyer that was posted. We will verify when we board on Saturday.

Read what it says.

"If 1 adult would like to purchase this package then all remaining adults in the stateroom are required to purchase either the deluxe or refreshment package"

Just call them. You will be able to buy one deluxe and one refreshment. Same as onboard but less expensive.

Hi. I tried to go on the Cruise Planner and see the price for Refreshment package, but no where on the page does it show the price. Can you tell me where to go and how do I know when there's a sale? Thank you.

Hi. I tried to go on the Cruise Planner and see the price for Refreshment package, but no where on the page does it show the price. Can you tell me where to go and how do I know when there's a sale? Thank you.

Hey seahawkie. It never shows the retail price

On your cruise planner but each time you log in you can see the price of the day. It changes often. Maddening! You can purchase and "return" it and repurchase if the price lowers.

Click on "buy" and put it in your shopping basket. You will see the price.

(you should just see it in your Cruise Planner, but if not, the above will work)

Click on Dinning and Beverage. It should display the price. The price shown is discounted from onboard pricing. I have never seen onboard pricing cheaper than online.

21899d5d8bb8ef86efa09fd6cdc0bfab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums