Sitting in CK now. Do I tip?

The round upholstered puffet is what our food and drink was on.It is a well known piece of furniture in the UK.

We had to put our drinks on plates to save them tipping onto the material.

Thanks for the explanation. Odd they didn't have regular tables, I imagine there were a few drinks spilled on them.

Thanks for the explanation. Odd they didn't have regular tables, I imagine there were a few drinks spilled on them.
Your welcome.

Usually puffets are used to sit on or to put your feet up on after you take your shoes off.

They look nice after the recent refit but it is a mistake to use them as tables.

Your welcome.

Usually puffets are used to sit on or to put your feet up on after you take your shoes off.

They look nice after the recent refit but it is a mistake to use them as tables.

Pretty sure we call them stools or ottomans.

USA and UK, two countries separated by a common language

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we call them stools or ottomans.

USA and UK, two countries separated by a common language

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pouffes or puffets are usually smaller than ottomans which are usually used for storage and are usually rectangular shaped.

Agree...that is the only way I can figure that the money goes into the hand that serves. ;)

Have a fantabulous cruise Sherri!! :D We will be in Downeast Maine at that time, heading

up there now.

Thanks I really need this cruise -- I am exhausted. 53 days

The round upholstered puffet is what our food and drink was on.It is a well known piece of furniture in the UK.

We had to put our drinks on plates to save them tipping onto the material.

I love that term...so much cuter than what we call it...an ottoman. :cool:

Pouffes or puffets are usually smaller than ottomans which are usually used for storage and are usually rectangular shaped.

Have found them as seating in many various cabins also, mostly at the dressing table. If you pop the top, you will find storage in them also.

Hmmm...I never "checked under the skirt" to see what the ottomans on the ships had under them. ;)

They failed in Parliament today to pass a law making "Up-skirting" an offence. It has a full debate in the commons in July.

Definitely time to enjoy your much needed cruise Sherri!! :D
And these last two weeks until June 26 are going to be a killer (runoff -- between two top candidates if no one gets 50% + 1) 2 week time frame from 6-12-2018 primary

We tip $5 pp per night in coastal kitchen, we have tipped concierge’s from $50–150. It’s dependent on how much they do for us. Bartenders get tipped for every drink they bring us.

Ditto...exactly

And these last two weeks until June 26 are going to be a killer (runoff -- between two top candidates if no one gets 50% + 1) 2 week time frame from 6-12-2018 primary

Yikes...we forgot to do absentee ballot before we left on the 10th. Drats. Will be an interesting race for sure.

I don't think you realise what this is.

It is men who deliberately bend over and push a camera up a ladies skirt and take a photo which is disgusting.

Oh yuck...you are right. I misunderstood. :eek::o Yeah, we have those creeps here also. Happens a lot in ....Walmart of course. They get creative with shoe cameras.

Wow...talk about desperate! Total sleeze balls. :mad:

Oh yuck...you are right. I misunderstood. :eek::o Yeah, we have those creeps here also. Happens a lot in ....Walmart of course. They get creative with shoe cameras.

Wow...talk about desperate! Total sleeze balls. :mad:

I totally agree.

Interesting that the (male) MP has so far failed to justify his objection.

He blocks every private members bill, he did the same when they tried to bring in causing injury to Police dogs and horses.