Bubble Tea - Anthem

Life-long coffee drinker here and was very hesitant to try Bubble Tea. My GF brought me one - and I've been hooked ever since. Also love to take one home & put in freeze then next day bring it out - will last me for hours. Very addictive for me.

Yes, Google is my friend. I guess that I didn’t think about it for this.

Thanks for the link. I think I’ll leave that drink for others to enjoy. Tapioca balls in my drink does not sound appealing to me.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The original bubble tea, also called pearl milk tea, is basically brewed black tea or green tea mixed with milk, sugar and chewy tapioca pearls, and usually served cold with ice.

Fruit-flavoured bubble tea is also available in an assortment of flavours such as mango, lychee, strawberry, honeydew and green apple. Fruit purees (natural or sweetened), flavoured syrups or fresh fruits are added to the base tea for the fruity taste.

The original bubble tea, also called pearl milk tea, is basically brewed black tea or green tea mixed with milk, sugar and chewy tapioca pearls, and usually served cold with ice.

Fruit-flavoured bubble tea is also available in an assortment of flavours such as mango, lychee, strawberry, honeydew and green apple. Fruit purees (natural or sweetened), flavoured syrups or fresh fruits are added to the base tea for the fruity taste.

My local Chinese take out place carries a ton of flavors but doesn’t do anything for me.

Thanks for the link. I think I’ll leave that drink for others to enjoy. Tapioca balls in my drink does not sound appealing to me.

Enjoy!

I’m sure many before you have said the same thing. But it works. In any event most places also offer shredded flavoured jelly, or you can simply go without, so you’ve got options.

Another spelling: boba tea.

I believe I have had it as a one-off premix outside the buffet on a table. They were weird flavors (green color or mango flavor?) so quite the letdown. Had to be Jewel of the Seas or Allure, if it was RCI. Not a normal offering.

Royal tea + boba get me through Dragon boat races! :)

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree....I'd rather leave the Tapioca balls in my "pudding".