How quickly does the website change your level from Platinum to Emerald?

Just came back from an 8 night cruise on 5/6/18 at which time I was at the Platinum level which now makes me to an Emerald level. Sailing again on 6/4/18, how soon will that change place?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just came back from an 8 night cruise on 5/6/18 at which time I was at the Platinum level which now makes me to an Emerald level. Sailing again on 6/4/18, how soon will that change place?

One week to 10 days is typical.

You may have to call after a couple of weeks. The new website is not adding points properly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

All of the above. In the past it was 5 to 10 days.

Now, after a recent cruise, my points have changed to zero, then they went back to my current number (over 600) then my points for the recent (15 night) cruise never posted, then I was assigned entirely new crown and anchor number with 15 points. So I have two C&A numbers. One has my correct number of points (for now), and one has 15 points. What a mess

M

I understand that some people have been having trouble with the new website, but it works fine for me. For me the website shows the correct points within a few days after the cruise (it has been pretty quick), and you should also receive a "welcome to Emerald" email within about 10 days. If not then I would call C&A.

I disembarked last Saturday exactly at Diamond. (80 points). I sailed solo, so should have accrued 18 points. I logged in yesterday, and I had 0 points and at pre-gold status, however, all my past cruises were still there. Today, I logged on and was at 71 points (accruing only 9 on my last solo). I called my TA about it and she called RC today and told me it would be rectified when it updated within 24 hours. 10 hours later, I am at Diamond with 80 points.

I disembarked last Saturday exactly at Diamond. (80 points). I sailed solo, so should have accrued 18 points. I logged in yesterday, and I had 0 points and at pre-gold status, however, all my past cruises were still there. Today, I logged on and was at 71 points (accruing only 9 on my last solo). I called my TA about it and she called RC today and told me it would be rectified when it updated within 24 hours. 10 hours later, I am at Diamond with 80 points.

Mazel tov! ;) :D

101069220-163488547r.530x298.jpg?v=1380302775

All of the above. In the past it was 5 to 10 days.

Now, after a recent cruise, my points have changed to zero, then they went back to my current number (over 600) then my points for the recent (15 night) cruise never posted, then I was assigned entirely new crown and anchor number with 15 points. So I have two C&A numbers. One has my correct number of points (for now), and one has 15 points. What a mess

M

I had two accounts and they merged them. It took about 10 mins on the phone but they were great!

My 14 points were added exactly 6 days after disembarking which I thought was very quick.

However; It should have been 28 points (solo) so perhaps the new improved website doesn’t cope with solos!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yet to have been upgraded to next level even with having completed 21 days as of April 29. The new site is a huge disaster.

I have called C&A only be told my account would be upgraded in 24 to 48 hours...that was about 10 days ago.

Planning to call one more time to speak with a supervisor. So frustrating to say the least!

Nice to hear that some are not having any delays.