Norweigan Bar Mix

BillieRubin

If someone finds this stuff, please do let us know! That stuff is addictive! There have been so many times when I think I am full to bursting from a huge meal only to sit down at a bar and manage to eat a whole container of this stuff right after.

• 1 month later...
Just like everyone here I’ve been researching where the snack mix is from and was hoping to find the answer here. I emailed the cruise line for the makers and they sent me the link of the makers. I’m so excited!! https://www.newurbanfarms./munchie-crunchie-mix.html
This has made my day! My husband and I have been searching forever! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Just like everyone here I’ve been researching where the snack mix is from and was hoping to find the answer here. I emailed the cruise line for the makers and they sent me the link of the makers. I’m so excited!! https://www.newurbanfarms./munchie-crunchie-mix.html

This is awesome! So when I clicked on the link above I get the lovely page that states this page cannot be found. :( Anyone else have this trouble? Thanks

This is awesome! So when I clicked on the link above I get the lovely page that states this page cannot be found. :( Anyone else have this trouble? Thanks

Yep....but then I just Googled "New Urban Farms". Take you to their site.

After reading everyone rave about this stuff I now must search for this when we get on board for our Christmas cruise, which will be our first time with NCL.

It's available at most bars/lounges on the ships, but they aren't as diligent about serving it when they are super busy, so you might have to ask.

Thanks! That's it! Just got a 5 lb bag today and I am pleased to tell you that this is the one. Tastes sooo good.

Tom

I would be so scared to have the 5 pound bag in my house.... I have enough trouble staying away from the little jar ...On the Jade in 10 days ....Forget a nice dinner in Cagneys ...bar mix is now what I am looking forward to !!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...