Anyone currently on the Magic?

jordanaire

My sister and her family were on the Magic last week when the ship experienced propulsion issues. If anyone is on the ship now, is the ship still having issues? If so, has anyone said anything about when the repairs will be made? My son leaves on the June 30th sailing and is hoping it will be repaired by then. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

We were on the Glory last week. The cruise right before ours experienced a small fire somewhere (as reported on these boards, but haven't read much else about it). They lost power and propulsion for a while. We wondered if it would affect our cruise, but we didn't experience a single problem. Cruised at an average of ~16 knots on the way down there and just over 19 knots on the way home. Didn't seem to be any lingering issues from the week before, so I wouldn't worry about it much.

I'm on next week's cruise as well. I still haven't received the email. I knew about the change from seeing it in a Facebook group last night.

We're only three days out and the whole itinerary has changed... I hope the emails go out to everyone soon. That's not much time to rearrange excursions and plans.

Carnival is changing the itinerary for next week (June 23) to match this week by removing St Thomas. Sounds like the top speed issue really is an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got the email myself . I'm still looking forward to vacation in 3 days !