Movies filmed on Harmony of the Seas

Apparently if you are black out drunk you don’t have to attend muster drill. Lol.

And of course Harmony offers 10 day Westerns leaving on Tuesday from NYC.

I laughed the most at their version of Love & Marriage. That was actually pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes the dinner scenes were in the Coastal Kitchen. We were on that cruise when the movie was being filmed and they used 150 in place of the suite lounge for suite guests when they were filming. Definitely not the same experience since we really like the Coastal Kitchen and lounge.

Thanks for the reply. Neat to be on board when filming, but could be aggravating too if you had to miss out on what you should have been able to experience.

But why do you have to have all the F bombs in a movie? Serves no purpose and detracts from the entertainment value. If I want to hear F bombs, I'll hang out in a locker room or street corner.

Also thought the dope smoking scene in Jamaica was unnecessary and offensive.

You were OFFENDED by some people smoking a fake joint?

We shouldn’t devolve into a debate about weed, but just want to say I admire the “AA’ groups that meet on cruises. It shows resilience, especially when surrounded by the many opportunities to drink alcohol.

We shouldn’t devolve into a debate about weed, but just want to say I admire the “AA’ groups that meet on cruises. It shows resilience, especially when surrounded by the many opportunities to drink alcohol.

Plus one, although I do like wine with dinner. I also have never smoked marijuana. I support medical marijuana, but not full legalization.

:)

Just seen an advertisement for a new movie the premiers next week on the hallmark channel. Looked it up and it's filmed on harmony of the seas and will be showing ports of Nassau and St Kitts. I will be watchin. Just finished the new one on Netflix....super Excited for cctober

I believe you are referring to a made for Netflix movie called “LIKE FATHER”

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There’s a different movie coming out soon by Hallmark...Love at Sea.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Alexa-PenaVega-and-Carlos-PenaVega-Sail-Through-the-Caribbean-in-Hallmark-Channel-Original-Movie-LOVE-AT-SEA-20180522

Just seen an advertisement for a new movie the premiers next week on the hallmark channel. Looked it up and it's filmed on harmony of the seas and will be showing ports of Nassau and St Kitts. I will be watchin. Just finished the new one on Netflix....super Excited for cctober

Your earlier post was moved here.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2650030&page=9

Not to get off the subject of Netflix's movie, "Like Father", but Hallmark is really stepping it up with their movies! I watched one last night where they're in Africa. Some of the scenes were fantastic with the animals. Tonight I have one on called A Summer To Remember, that's supposed to be in Figi. Of course, we all know the ending of the Hallmark movies, but, I do enjoy the travel!

I did watch Like Father last night and really enjoyed it! I've never been on HOS, so it was nice to see shots of it. I laughed at some of the stuff that we all know wouldn't happen! The funniest part was when Seth Rogen's character refused the joint because he never smoked it! Yes, it's fiction!

I ..............

There will be a movie filmed on the latest Oasis Class ship, Symphony of the Seas shown on the Hallmark Channel. Love at Sea, August 11 at 9:00 PM ET. Have to see if I have that channel.

Thanks so much for the heads up! Just set the DVR. :halo:

We thought it was funny. Maybe a little biased because we were on the 2nd week of filming. Saw the cast around the ship and at Barefoot Beach. They seemed pretty friendly and I'll give them props for standing in line like everyone else for the Barefoot Buffet. I wasn't expecting a documentary so the discrepancy didn't really leave an impression.