Drink package price

We are booked on Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas for next year, leaving on Mother's Day. We've been watching drink package pricing. It has been showing as 40% off, total $50 plus 18%, and 20% off, total $50 plus 18%. I realize the full price fluctuates, but was wondering if the final price is always $50 (until boarding), or if it ever goes below that price?

We are booked on Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas for next year, leaving on Mother's Day. We've been watching drink package pricing. It has been showing as 40% off, total $50 plus 18%, and 20% off, total $50 plus 18%. I realize the full price fluctuates, but was wondering if the final price is always $50 (until boarding), or if it ever goes below that price?

The price can be below $50, keep watching.

Thanks! Not in a huge hurry to make the jump into a drink package, but will consider it more if it drops. We're right on the fence as to it being worthwhile for us, but it is very nice to not have to think about it every time we order a drink. We've had it on 2 of our cruises and did enjoy it.

I booked our Allure cruise for next month over a year ago and the BEST price I have seen was on Black Friday. I purchased all our alcohol packages then and have never seen in lower. Keep watching. If you see something you are comfortable with book and if the price goes down you can always cancel and rebook but most certainky look on Black Friday. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great thread. We will be taking our dirst Royal cruise in Dec. we have purchased the drink pkgs. on NCL, Carnival and Princess. The best deal i have now is BOGO 50% off. So, its a 25% A.l said and done.

Do you “experienced” Royal cruises think a better deal will come. Or should i grab this discounted offer?

Great thread. We will be taking our dirst Royal cruise in Dec. we have purchased the drink pkgs. on NCL, Carnival and Princess. The best deal i have now is BOGO 50% off. So, its a 25% A.l said and done.

Do you “experienced” Royal cruises think a better deal will come. Or should i grab this discounted offer?

If you're happy with the current price, get it but still keep an eye on your cruise planner; if the price goes down cancel your original purchase and repurchase it at the lower price.

The price can fluctuate and varies from cruise to cruise. On our October cruise it was $42 pp per day for a long time, but recently went up to $45. Our cruise next month has been $49 pp per day most of the time and over July 4th fell to $47 and we pulled the trigger there. Went back up to $49 after that sale and hasn't gone down since

We paid $43 a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the fence as well. We are booked in a Grand Suite. So still figuring out if we have access to the Sun Suite and bottled water there. Are juices included anywhere with meals? or always extra?

You can always cancel the packages and repurchase them if the price goes down.

The RC package includes bottled water as well.

bosco

We are on the fence as well. We are booked in a Grand Suite. So still figuring out if we have access to the Sun Suite and bottled water there. Are juices included anywhere with meals? or always extra?

Juices are included with breakfast only.

I know the pricing fluctuates per ship and per sailing and that nothing is a given, but from past experience, when do the drink packages start dropping below $50 (6 months out, 4 months out, etc.) which seems to be about the "normal" online price? We are booked for next March and the pricing has not fluctuated at all.

I know the pricing fluctuates per ship and per sailing and that nothing is a given, but from past experience, when do the drink packages start dropping below $50 (6 months out, 4 months out, etc.) which seems to be about the "normal" online price? We are booked for next March and the pricing has not fluctuated at all.
I don't know if there is a normal time for a decrease, but since you have until next year, I'd definitely watch at Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

No guarantees, but that was our best price.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I think the prices of drink packages (like booking cost) has more to do with supply and demand. They have targets they want to hit on each sailing, and if the number is trending in the right direction, there is not further discount, but if sales start going below the trend, you will see discounts.

There is no normal time for discounts, or normal prices. Four our spring break cruise this year, it was at $45 for awhile, then never hit that again, and stayed at $50 for most of the rest of the time. It did go down to $47 for a short period, so I booked it for my wife at that time (I just got the the refreshment).