Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

39 minutes ago, mysty said:

Unfortunately my daughter suffers with Reynaud's.  I get your reference and I can't like your post.  

My wife does too; thankfully it hasn't ever gotten as pervasive as the picture.  I'm sorry if I upset you.

2 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

My wife does too; thankfully it hasn't ever gotten as pervasive as the picture.  I'm sorry if I upset you.

Thank you Jazz!  It just hit me in the wrong way!  My daughter's doesn't look like that either.   It just reminded me that folks afflicted suffer. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zqtchas said:

New project to participate in on the Whisper.

E9842008-495C-4C62-AA5B-3BDBCE8CC925.jpeg

A0342CFB-D3F5-4E3D-B7AD-EF6E315D22E2.jpeg

More accurately, return of an old project.

This used to happen on many cruises, especially the crossings, and was quite popular.

I remember a crossing when one pax, obviously very competitive and had done it before, who brought the necessary equipment for his boat with him in his suitcase.

Glad to see it's return, it was always fun watching the final competition.

And maybe it heralds the return of other social fun lost because of Covid.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

Anyone else get the survey from SS on their new rewards program going company wide?

We did get it.   Can't say that I'm happy with the suggested new program!  I voted "No" on their proposal. 

14 hours ago, mysty said:

We did get it.   Can't say that I'm happy with the suggested new program!  I voted "No" on their proposal. 

Same here. We are closer to the end of our cruising life than the beginning. Only the last cruise of 18 days has been in a veranda suite. All the others in silver or medallion suites. About 70% have been Expedition cruises.

• Like 1

In 2019 we cruised on the Muse in a Silver suite and it was a lot larger than on the smaller ships so we asked to see a veranda suite and it is not that much smaller than silver on the smaller ships and about the same size as silver on the Explorer.

So we bit the bullet and had a veranda suite on the Dawn and enjoyed it so another 4 cruises booked.

• Like 1

Would you folks mind posting what this survey is all about please? I never received anything. Is it only for those people who are "High End" cruisers?  I only sail in a "regular veranda" so not sure if this pertains to me as a regular person or not? 

• Like 3