Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

47 minutes ago, Lirio said:

Visiting houses is one of my favourite tour, every where, any type of house. This time I pictured handle/knobs:

1.thumb.jpeg.51b413c6a42a862fc8cf3429fb6de4db.jpeg

2.thumb.jpeg.01bbf5e8ac4a6f5845dd228db461fbce.jpeg

3.thumb.jpeg.2a5b9ef98913a54b506e31b9467d50e4.jpeg

4.thumb.jpeg.4fd8fd46eb886826e754d375473e62b3.jpeg

5.thumb.jpeg.d4e4340fc45e11a8d7bcd2b3eee59512.jpeg

6.thumb.jpeg.fc6c01d82250607f6825e32ed458f6e6.jpeg

7.thumb.jpeg.c8f39550144524eed175b7f8d5bec4ea.jpeg

What an awesome collection!  🥰

13 hours ago, QueSeraSera said:

Jimmy Buffet quote "I have always looked at life as a voyage, mostly wonderful, sometimes frightening. In my family and friends, I have discovered treasure more valuable than gold." I still think he had one more great song to give us.  

Great Jimmy Buffett quote and thought shared by QueSeraSera.  

From yesterday, MSN News had this headline: Jimmy Buffett Remembered by Elton John, David Letterman with these highlights: “Jimmy Buffett was remembered today by his famous friends as the quintessential songwriter, an artist whose work ran deeper than the popular images of lazy days on the beach.  David Letterman’s official Facebook account posted a clip of Buffett’s appearance on 'Late Night with David Letterman.'  The clip showed Buffett playing Distantly In Love and Come Monday.  Buffett told Letterman he was living in a Howard Johnson’s when he wrote the song, which became his first Top 40 single when it released in 1974. 'It hit and I paid the rent and got my dog out of the pound … and the rest is history,' Buffett said.

Full story at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jimmy-buffett-remembered-by-elton-john-david-letterman-kenny-chesney/ar-AA1g9dye

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

• Thanks 2

On 9/4/2023 at 9:06 AM, TLCOhio said:

Great Jimmy Buffett quote and thought shared by QueSeraSera.  

From yesterday, MSN News had this headline: Jimmy Buffett Remembered by Elton John, David Letterman with these highlights: “Jimmy Buffett was remembered today by his famous friends as the quintessential songwriter, an artist whose work ran deeper than the popular images of lazy days on the beach.  David Letterman’s official Facebook account posted a clip of Buffett’s appearance on 'Late Night with David Letterman.'  The clip showed Buffett playing Distantly In Love and Come Monday.  Buffett told Letterman he was living in a Howard Johnson’s when he wrote the song, which became his first Top 40 single when it released in 1974. 'It hit and I paid the rent and got my dog out of the pound … and the rest is history,' Buffett said.

Full story at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jimmy-buffett-remembered-by-elton-john-david-letterman-kenny-chesney/ar-AA1g9dye

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

The quintessential songwriter indeed. These are the lyrics of Bubbles Up, a previously unreleased song from Jimmy Buffet’s forthcoming album. 

IMG_0734.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Reef Knot said:

We were in Djerba recently and visited an area called Djerbahood which was the venue for a street art exhibition some years ago, it was fascinating to wander around and see walls and doors used as a canvas for an eclectic array of artwork.

Great pictures! Thanks for posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1