Price Drop

nj356

My family and I are going on the Equinox next July 6th. I have been checking the prices and today I saw a drop, small but a drop and saved $100.00. It may be a short lived drop, so others may want to check to see if you can save anything.

We just picked up a significant price drop for our Dec 2018 South America cruise and a small price drop for our Nov 2019 cruise. It's definitely worth taking a look.

Celebrity is doing a holiday sale. Now is a good time for everyone to check their reservations for a price decrease. The ones I have seen aren’t huge but every little bit helps.

Celebrity is doing a holiday sale. Now is a good time for everyone to check their reservations for a price decrease. The ones I have seen aren’t huge but every little bit helps.

When aren't they having a sale? That's why I check prices every day. Often the biggest drops have nothing to do with a "sale".

Mike

Just checked prices and called...saved $75/pp....an extra $150 that can go towards an excursion...definitely worth the 15 min call

I did exactly the same thing. I saved $150 as well. We are on Infinity for NYE:cool::D

I was excited and then disappointed. I called last night and agent said my cruise had went down 400. She sent me an invoice but then we noticed I had lost some of OBC. I was on phone for an hour. She eventually came back and said there was glitch in system and I can't get senior discount with the perks. I told her the invoice she sent had senior discount with the perks. It was just missing 250 OBC. She told me even with the invoice the system would correct it that evening and remove the 2 perks. So 1 hour wasted. Oh well, win some, lose some.

When aren't they having a sale? That's why I check prices every day. Often the biggest drops have nothing to do with a "sale".

Mike

I check even after final payment - unexpected can happen, e.g. an FV become available for 2 for just FEW extra $. In my experience, an after-final-payment price drop in your category not honored but you have chance to 'buy up' to higher category if it's an attractive discount. If its GTY moveup, you can lose perks. Good Luck

How does one check for price drops? Do you just call and ask?

I simply looked up my cruise on the site and compared the offered price for my class and compared it to the listed price on my current invoice. It was lower so I called and asked if I could adjust it and keep the current perks I had set up. She checked and it saved me $75/pp.

Call was about 10-15 min total including my hold time

I agree, 1 moved from guarantee veranda up to guarantee concierge for $50 less than I had originally paid. Wouldn’t have paid much more for it - but less is fine! 12/27/18

Sent from my iPhone using Forums