LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

Do you not take any extras? Last January we had a two day extension of a trip due to mechanical issues. There were a lot of retirees on the trip as well as college kids who were still on break. Most were pretty happy with the extension — except those who did not bring any extra meds. Do you and Laura have a strategy? I always bring at least 5 days extra. (This could be a “public service announcement” for those who have never thought about it”.) Katherine
I bring one extra day, and I generally forget to take one day, so that gives me two extra. I may start bringing more. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We loved our two weeks on seaside. Have 4 more booked on her. Enjoyed MSC Seaside YC for what it offered, We won't stop sailing with royal but now it will take us longer to get to the top loyalty level though.

What did you not enjoy with MSC that you won't be going back?

Sorry to go off topic John.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

We had a balcony cabin that seemed smaller and had much less storage space than RC.

The buffet was the same food every day, the salad bar doesn’t even compare to RC, but their pizza was outstanding. We really missed the great salad bar on sea days in the dining room.

We didn’t care for the shows in the theater.

The ship is beautiful, but you never got that wow feeling like you do on Oasis class with all the big open spaces.

Dh is 55 going on 13😆 and he whined about being bored(he loves the flow rider) and missing his salad on sea days.

It wasn’t a bad cruise and if the price was right we might go again some day, but in all the cruises we have sailed, it just wasn’t in the top 20.

We will be sailing Celebrity for the first time in April, so I am curious how that will compare to both RC and MSC.

This was the gift left in cabins of Pinnacle Club Members, an insulated mug. I think it's sort of funny that so many PC Members dislike being referred to as Pineapples and yet this is the gift from RCI!!!

43047675_10217288218866779_1183644638330748928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&oh=19351e1f4a38869994f1a3e4d1071bd8&oe=5C1DA8B2

Thanks for posting the pic, Patti. I was to lazy to open the box. Did not realize it was insulated. Abe told us it was a Moscow Mule mug.

PC picture moved till tomorrow 56aa3dda93cf4ecdc6e480c6e06d1a51.jpg798baca916c966cc960111b1942311f6.jpg

Labadee - Day 6. Billy Ocean.

Ok, weather is sketchy, so they moved BO up two hours. Hopefully the VISA lounge is also moved up.

Headed over to take some pics of the stage area and the swans/flamingos.

Beach bag sponsored by Corona.

664fc438cf704139df5e57eaea8fc0d6.jpg88379841eea5bb10b9b50cbbafe45a7a.jpg2aa1fd7f53b07ed89f7301100fbb9031.jpgf2b2330fc59098f1217814117c17b3b2.jpg6b1dbba1cba3f99f80b9a3a9ab3cce2d.jpg

Wow nice hat!! So does visa do this all the time on the presidents cruise?? Or is this the first time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just this cruise from what I hear. Maybe next year.

I'm looking forward to crashing in 3 days.

Laura heads to Barcelona on the 15th or so for Vision TA.

How is your withdrawal?

Never easy for me although the constant drinking and monotony of the food do get to me. I thought our 10 day on Equinox was the perfect amount of time.

I’ve thought of doing 1 week. Coming home for a week to work and then getting back on the next week. Breaks things up, gives me a chance to be productive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3ad722a46b5b6f7cabdb42ac14651683.jpgJohn, is this a cabana that has to be reserved on the suite deck or is it first come basis? This looks like my future "go to spot" for reading!

First come first served. Always have seen them available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the hat and letter. I guess it is from VISA.

Fireworks are after, so we may leave early to watch from our deluxe balcony.7d49f52203e6d758ee4fcd67f7cd7050.jpg9ec3e129255bed270ad2c1c89eb36025.jpg827513d9059737c0e84e1392da30b8c9.jpg

I would have at least put the ship name, ports, and dates on the magnet....... their design team needs some work.[emoji4] But freebies are just that.

All the cold wines come in them, downside is they condensation runs all over your desk

That’s not good. I can imagine the mess. They‘re actually meant for use outside on a patio or picnic. If you have time, let the hotel manager know, if not just note it on the survey.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All the cold wines come in them, downside is they condensation runs all over your desk

That’s not good. I can imagine the mess. They‘re actually meant for use outside on a patio or picnic. If you have time, let the hotel manager know, if not just note it on the survey.

We've used them before and put a towel under them. No mess.

It's the same with an Ice Bucket. A towel under either absorbs the condensation.

3ad722a46b5b6f7cabdb42ac14651683.jpgJohn, is this a cabana that has to be reserved on the suite deck or is it first come basis? This looks like my future "go to spot" for reading!
First come, first served. 2 filled up while I was up there.

Will do