ms Nieuw Amsterdam in FLL and ms Rotterdam in Tampa October 28, 2018

Scrapnana

7 minutes ago, IllinoisGirl1978 said:

True! I have a friend in Ottawa who posted about the snowfall. Her mini me played in the snow for the first time 😄

Yes parts of Ontario and BC are getting stung.  Way too early for this.

6 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

I'll take snow over freezing rain any day.

Roy

You can have the snow.  I'll take the rain.  I still have a some garden and a lot of leaves to clean up (and some that have fallen yet) and if they're buried by snow it can't be done.  In winter, I agree.  I prefer snow, but right now, I'll take the rain. 😉 

5 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

How was your cruise?

It was a very great cruise! Good weather, a nice ship and a good group of Cruise Critic folk that met up every afternoon at the Sunset Bar. There was also a nice group at the LGBT gathering at the Martini Bar at night. The itinerary is nice: three sea days and calls on St. Maarten and St. Thomas. There are a lot of people that have done it every year over the last couple pf years.

1 minute ago, Boytjie said:

It was a very great cruise! Good weather, a nice ship and a good group of Cruise Critic folk that met up every afternoon at the Sunset Bar. There was also a nice group at the LGBT gathering at the Martini Bar at night. The itinerary is nice: three sea days and calls on St. Maarten and St. Thomas. There are a lot of people that have done it every year over the last couple pf years.

That sounds like a nice relaxing Caribbean cruise with three sea days.

8 minutes ago, Boytjie said:

Glad you had a great cruise.