Favorite drinks???

kootz

Just posted this on the Jamie's thread so I had to repeat it here!

on Liberty I ordered a Lemon Drop Martini at Giovanni's and the bartender at the Windjammer bar made them...the best I ever tasted, she wafted and twisted orange peel over the glass so the orange oil went into the martini,  then the lemon wedge on the glass and she had orange flavored sugar rimmer...just a hint of the orange fragrance and a touch of orange taste made it delectable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can taste it now....and I hope I will on Symphony!

• Like 2

On 1/23/2019 at 3:27 PM, Yvonne said:

We have cruised a few times on Royal but mostly with Carnival, and I love their frozen rum and mango drink they call “A Kiss on the Lips.”  Does Royal have something similar?  What other fruity, rum drinks, frozen or not, can you recommend I try?

When I was on Carnival I always had their special drink but I can't remember the name of it. It was so good!! For RCCL it is the cherry sangria but it isn't frozen

3 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

Just posted this on the Jamie's thread so I had to repeat it here!

on Liberty I ordered a Lemon Drop Martini at Giovanni's and the bartender at the Windjammer bar made them...the best I ever tasted, she wafted and twisted orange peel over the glass so the orange oil went into the martini,  then the lemon wedge on the glass and she had orange flavored sugar rimmer...just a hint of the orange fragrance and a touch of orange taste made it delectable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can taste it now....and I hope I will on Symphony!

Yum. This sounds better than any of the "generic" lemon drop martinis I've ever had (though they were still good). Might have to try to ask for something similar.

20 hours ago, Canmilitarywife said:

Hurricane, which is a piña colada and strawberry daiquiris together. I love piña coladas and on my last time on the Harmony my bartender suggested I try the Hurricane! Best of both worlds!

64934168-178C-4776-B7B9-D21C877F3F8F.jpeg

MMM This is definitely going to be added to my list.