Announcing New Online Check-In Enhancements!

BBMacLaird

2 hours ago, munch1 said:

Thanks Bonnie ...but there is no person icon on mine either.  Thus no way to  log off.  Our cruise is paid in full ( March 20 th TA )

Sharon

It works fine for me and I have the person icon at the top of the page on the right

B462453B-A425-49DC-AC3C-4F7F5657F2A3.jpeg

Thanks Tiggertom...really confused now...my dh registered his 1 st & that is where we can not log off.  His shows different info in that it only shows menus and lcv points earned.  Today he set me up & it shows our xpass & availability  to book excursions etc.  Wonder if this is because full payment done under my booking ?  Although it does not show my lcv status ( s/b the same as my dh) & double checked lcv # for me ? On mine we can log off though ? Anyone confused yet ? Any thoughts on this ! As long as we  are registered on ship & able  to board  is really all that matters !  Lol !

Sharon

22 hours ago, uktog said:

I thought it wasn’t yet live?  If it’s only in test mode bound to get issues until it’s switched over. 

If all goes to schedule it will be officially announced by the end of this week. 

My thought is that by forwarding these early ‘confusions’ to the team we are helping avoid them post-launch.

12 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

If all goes to schedule it will be officially announced by the end of this week. 

My thought is that by forwarding these early ‘confusions’ to the team we are helping avoid them post-launch.

I can understand that so long is its the final version we are commenting on.  I know from IT implementation its a nightmare if you discover the feedback you are working on is not for the latest version but an older one.  Are we looking at the v1 that will be live and not a test one?  If so I will pull up some feedback

3 minutes ago, uktog said:

I can understand that so long is its the final version we are commenting on.  I know from IT implementation its a nightmare if you discover the feedback you are working on is not for the latest version but an older one.  Are we looking at the v1 that will be live and not a test one?  If so I will pull up some feedback

The version I downloaded from the App Store is Version 1.13.2 if that’s any help. It says it’s 3 weeks old in that version.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:39 PM, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Leo,

On the confirmation screen, once your check-in is complete, you'll see "Luggage Tags". It displays below “View boarding pass” and is available to be clicked from 49-60 days before sailing date. It will show grey until it’s available.

Please note that Luggage Tags now have to be printed by Guest. We no longer mail them out.

Hi Bonnie,

we do not show a link for this in our account.   However, the luggage tags are being mailed to us.  Also, confused about the boarding pass.  We are sailing next month and have already printed out our express pass which the cruise doc say we need at the pier.  However, our account also shows a different boarding pass.  Does this mean we need both the express pass and the new boarding pass?  

Samsung S3 tablet with Android 8.0.  Can sign in OK.  Can see our ten booked cruises.  Only the four Pursuit cruises are "bright."  All Pursuit cruises are in 2020 so no final payments made yet, and therefore no info on the cruises available.  No screen with three buttons like in the picture above.

While on Pursuit in December and January I could see our folio but nothing on dining, activities, etc.

On 2/2/2019 at 5:39 AM, nanacruiser said:

So now I have to go to a store and have them take my picture to upload.

Saves money for AZ, but costs me $40 for another passport photo for 2 people?

I am sorry but I do not get it.

Nanacrusier.

I was lucky, I just renewed our passports and got the passport photo's electronically, so was able to upload them for both Braziallian Visas and this new Azamara app.

• Like 1

I’ve been trying to upload my picture but I keep getting the message Try another photo but I can’t see anything wrong with photos that I have got. It won’t let me get to the end of  the check in without uploading a photo. I am so fed up & then I will have the same trouble when I do the same for my friend. All I want is to print off our express passes which used to be so easy. I don’t like this new check in at all. 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:46 PM, Leo_On_Geo said:

Thanks,

that answers the question?  No more luggage tags will be mailed. 

This is a change for the worse.  I really liked having multiple tags on my luggage,  on more than one ocassion luggage tags were ripped off, so it is always safer to have two on each bag.  I also like the color luggage tags.   I do not have a color printer, so it will cost me $ plus a trip to Fed ex to get them printed. Not good.

We print ours black & white . . . never been a problem (once I worked out how to fold them!).

• Like 3

We haven't had luggage tags for some time here in the UK.  Ok, it's an adjustment, but many times I've turned up at the pier and had them tagged there.  My luggage has never gone missing.  Sorry, but multiple tags and going somewhere special to get them printed in colour is just over the top and worrying readers here unnecessarily.

Phil 

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

We haven't had luggage tags for some time here in the UK.  Ok, it's an adjustment, but many times I've turned up at the pier and had them tagged there.  My luggage has never gone missing.  Sorry, but multiple tags and going somewhere special to get them printed in colour is just over the top and worrying readers here unnecessarily.

Phil 

Good advice, Phil.  Simply unnecessary.

Just returned from our Journey cruise and here in the UK we have always had to print our luggage tags at home. We  took a small roll of sticky tape and taped them  up on the morning of embarkation, we dont put them in a plastic cover or anything and have never had them fall off. In fact trying to get through that sellotape is a task!! There are many ways to get around this new procedure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Good advice, Phil.  Simply unnecessary.

9 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Phil 

Agreed, I've never bothered.  It's an efficient service at the pier and checkin.  

On 2/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, laurieb said:

I haven’t been able to log in to my account for a very long time; I get a message that says they have my information and to check back later. Later never seems to help 

I figured out my problem and don't know if anyone else has had issues so sharing it here; I use Firefox and I couldn't log in, so tried it using explorer and logged on with no issues

• Thanks 1

Azamara Check in

This is our first cruise on Azamara.  I read about on line check in.  I got through the check in a couple days ago and got our boarding passes printed out.  I thought I was done.

I got an email this morning about the upcoming cruise.  I saw a button for check in.  Well I have already checked in, wonder why this was sent to me.  I clicked on the button and there was a table that showed a couple of check in things that needed to be done!!!  I was most surprised since I would have thought that I could not have gotten our boarding passes unless check in was complete.

I think I have now completed our check in and got some kind of Express Pass.

Am I really complete with check in??

I'd say you were done. Printing my XPress is all I'll do for my March cruise. Just as a matter of interest, what were the other two items that came up as having to be done?  Was one taking a photo?  That's optional from what I've read. And taking copies of the travel documents. 

Phil 

I can’t pull it up. But it listed each of us with 4 items marked complete or not. One was personal info which I had completed 2 days ago. This section shows we omitted if we were married or single. If this was on the form before (I don’t remember that) it should have flagged it before I got our boarding passes. One item for both of us was that we hadn’t signed our contract. And the last item was the express pass.   I know rolling out a new/updated tool can be difficult but these 2 checkin should be interfacing. 

Since I had boarding passes I thought I was done and almost deleted the email from Azamara today.