* Koningsdam in Port Everglades - Sail a Way - Feb. 13th, 20`19 *

kazu

Just one ship in Port Everglades for this sail a way and it is the King!  I never know what to call the Koningsdam in the title.  The other ships are ms so does that make the Koningsdam mr? 😉 

The Koningsdam is scheduled to be at pier 26 and is doing two different itineraries.  The first is the 11 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer:

F4DD1800-6404-48E7-A9B3-5F4032AFD914.jpeg.63bc48d589997d51249da210581e3d1b.jpeg

Cruise Itinerary: Fort Lauderdale, Florida (13 Feb d1700); Philipsburg, St. Maarten (16 Feb 0800-1600); Castries, St Lucia (17 Feb 0800-1600); Bridgetown, Barbados (18 Feb 0800-1700); Fort de France, Martinique (19 Feb 0800-1700); Basseterre, St. Kitts (20 Feb 0800-1700); St Thomas, US Virgin Islands (21 Feb 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (23 Feb 0800-1500); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (24 Feb a0700)

It’s other itinerary is the 21 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer/Seafarer:

212A778F-AA8E-40A8-A614-FA86A4859105.jpeg.01441c710a927ddac6dde1c535815d54.jpeg

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (13 Feb d1700); Philipsburg, St. Maarten (16 Feb 0800-1600); Castries, St Lucia (17 Feb 0800-1600); Bridgetown, Barbados (18 Feb 0800-1700); Fort de France, Martinique (19 Feb 0800-1700); Basseterre, St. Kitts (20 Feb 0800-1700); St Thomas, US Virgin Islands (21 Feb 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (23 Feb 0800-1500); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (24 Feb 0700-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (25 Feb 0800-1500); Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos (26 Feb 1100-1800); Amber Cove, Dominican Republic (27 Feb 0800-1800); Kralendijk, Bonaire (01 Mar 0800-1800); Willemstad, Curacao (02 Mar 0700-2300); Oranjestad, Aruba (03 Mar 0700-1700); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (06 Mar a0700)

The webcams are located at https://portevergladeswebcam.com &

https://ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Next up is the Oosterdam on the 16th.

I've requested a wave - 2 decks above the third lifeboat. Wearing flashing Christmas lights necklace - hope to have lights on railing as well.

I've been envious of passengers while watching sail-aways the past few months - now I'll be in one! Yes, I've been lurking - takes me too long to type, so I haven't been posting while I watch with the rest of you.

"See" you tomorrow - I'll be waving and wishing you were aboard too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

I've requested a wave - 2 decks above the third lifeboat. Wearing flashing Christmas lights necklace - hope to have lights on railing as well.

I've been envious of passengers while watching sail-aways the past few months - now I'll be in one! Yes, I've been lurking - takes me too long to type, so I haven't been posting while I watch with the rest of you.

Have fun, I’ll try to watch because when you return to Ft Lauderdale our family will be getting on the ship!

31 minutes ago, canadianbear said:

Have fun, I’ll try to watch because when you return to Ft Lauderdale our family will be getting on the ship!

I intend to REALLY enjoy this cruise 'cause I've learned so many tips to having fun on CC. And Bon Voyage to you and yours as I won't be home to see the sail-away. 

• Thanks 1

We in the Pacific Northwest are experiencing a lot of snow. As a result school is closed today and it just was announced we are closed tomorrow so I can watch a mid-week sailaway! I lurk on the weekend ones. Bon Voyage and looking forward to watching Port Everglades as I look out the window at a foot of snow! 

Karen

6 hours ago, Happily@Sea said:

Jacqui,

Since ms stands for 'motor ship' - I think it is safe to use ms for the King - no matter how weird it looks.

I plan to be here for sailaway.

Carole

Thanks Carole 😄 

14 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Excellent Suzy!

We’ll be watching for you.

14 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

I hope to be here this afternoon and will watch for you.