Health Declaration Form

Daniel A

33 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Trying to write with a pencil on a piece of paper in my hand was indeed stressful!

DW says that was the worst part of checking in.  Especially when they ran out of pencils.

21 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

I think we had to fill it out last March but not by November.

We didn't have to do it last March. Maybe we were just lucky or perhaps we were "cutting edge". :classic_laugh:

7 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

My wife is so mad about not having to fill out the health form. It gave her plenty of time to spend all my shipboard credit as I was filling it out. 😩

The Captain of The Rowboat, 

Tony

Nobody wants DW to be upset.  Here's a link to a blank form that you can print up.  Now, you can print up as many as will keep DW happy.  "Happy wife - happy life..." :classic_tongue:

5 hours ago, Daniel A said:

Nobody wants DW to be upset.  Here's a link to a blank form that you can print up.  Now, you can print up as many as will keep DW happy.  "Happy wife - happy life..." :classic_tongue:

I forgot to leave the link.  Sorry:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/siegelsdroppings/8732649264/sizes/c/in/photostream/

Hubby is on V.A. prescribed narcotic pain killers.  Are we going to have to fill out a form or notify Princess before boarding?  He gets a letter for travel purposes stating that he needs them.

Thanks.

Also, he often needs to walk with a cane and I need one for difficult surfaces.  Do I need to fill out a form for that?

13 minutes ago, Lindaru said:

Also, he often needs to walk with a cane and I need one for difficult surfaces.  Do I need to fill out a form for that?

I used a cane on 2 cruises in 216 and 2017 and didn’t fill out a health form.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lindaru said:

Hubby is on V.A. prescribed narcotic pain killers.  Are we going to have to fill out a form or notify Princess before boarding?  He gets a letter for travel purposes stating that he needs them.

Thanks.

I would just have meds in their original containers.... but I did not share my medical concerns with anyone lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Katwoman007 said:

I would just have meds in their original containers.... but I did not share my medical concerns with anyone lol

Sorry if I shared too much, but the customer service at Princess did not know the answer to what would be required and since this is our first cruise, I kind of need to know what we have to have before we board.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Lindaru said:

Sorry if I shared too much, but the customer service at Princess did not know the answer to what would be required and since this is our first cruise, I kind of need to know what we have to have before we board.

Thanks.

I have never been questioned about my meds. They’re not narcotic, just blood pressure and heart. No one ever even sees them. 

I bring the patient information sheets that I get with my meds. They stay in the outside pocket of my carryon 

I feel like they’re extra proof that I was prescribed the meds, in case I was ever questioned. 

• Like 1