Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
mitsugirly

MITSUGIRLYS FREEDOM OF THE SEAS REVIEW & PICTORIAL

Recommended Posts

On 5/7/2019 at 11:49 PM, skidawg79 said:

She can correct me but  there is a tour called Mad Max Dune Buggies.   I actually booked them on my cruise in 2 1/2 weeks!   I'll be happy to report back what i think!

We did Mad Max and had a great time! I'd recommend it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 7:48 PM, mitsugirly said:

Ok Robin.... HERE YA GO....GET A LOAD OF THESE!!!!

 

Did someone say is Spring blooming season? hehe

 

 

P4252014%20copy-L.jpg

 

 

P4252015%20copy-L.jpg

 

P4252022%20copy-L.jpg

 

 

 

 

  What camera did you use ?   great pictures 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, thunter1224 said:

  What camera did you use ?   great pictures 🙂

 

Olympus Tough and thanks.

Edited by mitsugirly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the review. Your review is what got me looking at the Freedom. I’m happy to say I booked a cruise on Freedom for next year. I even made sure to get an ultra spacious room with the bunk beds. I appreciate your time writing this and all the pictures. Royal owes you commission because you sold me on Freedom! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mickeygirl78 said:

Thank you for the review. Your review is what got me looking at the Freedom. I’m happy to say I booked a cruise on Freedom for next year. I even made sure to get an ultra spacious room with the bunk beds. I appreciate your time writing this and all the pictures. Royal owes you commission because you sold me on Freedom! 

 

 

You are gonna love it...especially that room! It's amazing!

 

I won't argue with Royal paying me commission....hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome review Kim!  I need to sail from San Juan again at some point.  The airfare always seems so cost prohibitive, especially since I usually cruise during traditional school breaks.  I’ll be curious to read your review of Breakaway- we are getting on the ship as you are getting off.  I’m sorry to hear of your health problems- wishing only the best for you and your family!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw that y’all are on the Breakaway right now. Aug 4th sailing. Our family of 5 is on the RCCL Liberty Aug 4th sailing. We’re at Paradise Beach right now for the first time & love it. 

Enjoy your cruise & best of luck with your health!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 7:09 AM, my_crib_too said:

Great review, as always Kim.  

 

Bruce...

 

 

Thanks Bruce!

 

On 8/9/2019 at 3:33 AM, JinxyB said:

Awesome review Kim!  I need to sail from San Juan again at some point.  The airfare always seems so cost prohibitive, especially since I usually cruise during traditional school breaks.  I’ll be curious to read your review of Breakaway- we are getting on the ship as you are getting off.  I’m sorry to hear of your health problems- wishing only the best for you and your family!

 

 

Thank you!

 

Cruising out of PR airflight is getting VERY expensive...but the cruises seem to be a lot cheaper so it seems like it ends up being about the same price as a regular Caribbean cruise. So, very worth it to us.

 

I hope you have a better experience this week than we did last week. It was CRAZY! And VERY crowded!!!! Probably one of the worse NCL cruises to date. :(

 

On 8/9/2019 at 10:11 AM, CruiseMomTX said:

I just saw that y’all are on the Breakaway right now. Aug 4th sailing. Our family of 5 is on the RCCL Liberty Aug 4th sailing. We’re at Paradise Beach right now for the first time & love it. 

Enjoy your cruise & best of luck with your health!!!

 

Well hello there!! I seen the Liberty in port with us several times and I knew that it looked like a ship I'd like to sail! Did you like the ship and have a good time? I hope you had a wonderful cruise!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I am kind of late to this particular party, but I have only just started looking for information on Freedom. 

 

First, let me say that I always love reading your reviews! Love the pictures and your commentary.

 

The family and I have our first Royal cruise planned for next summer on this ship. Thanks for all the info and look forward to your next set of adventures!

 

Towanda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mytee4ever said:

I know I am kind of late to this particular party, but I have only just started looking for information on Freedom. 

 

First, let me say that I always love reading your reviews! Love the pictures and your commentary.

 

The family and I have our first Royal cruise planned for next summer on this ship. Thanks for all the info and look forward to your next set of adventures!

 

Towanda

 

Hey, better late than never right? :)  

 

Thanks and glad you love the reviews.

 

I hope you have a wonderful cruise. This ship has definitely been one of my favorites to date!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...