Johnny Rockets 2019 pricing

Since JR’s pricing changes...and sometimes varies from ship to ship...I thought it would be helpful to know what the various prices are on each ship currently/recently (2019). This might help folks decide whether to purchase the Unlimited Dining Package. 

If if you are currently on a ship or have been within the last few months...please list the ship name, the fee per person for JR, and if it did or did not include soda/cola. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, skiiergirl said:

... and if it did or did not include soda/cola. 

All the flat rate JR prices include soda.

The a la carte JR prices (like Anthem) do not include soda.

• Thanks 1

On Adventure now and JR was $9.95 pp plus tax/tip... includes soda, appetizer/fries, burger, and dessert.  Milk shakes are extra... not sure how much because we didn’t order.  Surprised they had no iced tea... just sodas.

Edited by twincheryl
typo

7 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Wouldn’t even think about JR in a decision to book UDP, that’s a losing proposition every time 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Folks decide their UDP purchase decision on JR pricing?

Thanks for your reply but whether you would use it in consideration was not the question. Just trying to gather data for friends to make their decision.

We might eat there twice a week but we have friends that go every single day (and that is for a “snack”) between lunch and specialty dining dinner. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tax ? Plus 18% gratuity. What's with the tax?

No matter. i would never pay that amount. When on the harmony it was $6.95 and I would not do it. Why? Hot dogs are available at the Hot Dog Shack by the Carousel. Had one. Great taste. The burgers at JR are not that great anyhow. That was reported here on other posts. When we went in their to check it out. No one was in ther but the people working. Just standing around. Going on the Allure September. If the buffet is as great as it was on the Harmony. I will be super happy. I have nothing negative about the Harmony at all. I hope the same will hold true with the Allure. We did only the buffet because we wanted to eat at our leisure between all the other things to do. Cannot depend on the MDR for fast service. There was so very much to do in the 7 days. The milk shake of which I was told was excellent. The price was not.

On 6/25/2019 at 1:03 PM, not-enough-cruising said:

Wouldn’t even think about JR in a decision to book UDP, that’s a losing proposition every time 

Not really, you can go for lunch on port days. Most other pay venues tend to be closed.

Edited by John&LaLa

On 6/25/2019 at 12:49 PM, BermudaBound2014 said:

Allure- $12.99. Included soda. Did not include milkshake even with deluxe package. Did include dessert.

On Harmony, oasis and symphony we could get milkshakes with deluxe beverage package 

27 minutes ago, fdthird said:

On Liberty in March, when eating at JR’s milkshakes were covered under ultimate drink package. 

Were you rerquired to purchase food to get the "free" shakes under the drinks package?

On 6/26/2019 at 8:24 PM, Host Clarea said:

Yes, but on some ships you must purchase food to get a "free" shake.

25 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Were you rerquired to purchase food to get the "free" shakes under the drinks package?

I think we had this discussion already.  Really can’t tell you because we ate there and I didn’t ask if it was necessary to eat. In fact, never even thought about it, it was the waiter who told me the shakes were covered by the drink package.  Sorry I can’t help more.  

On 6/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, skiiergirl said:

Thanks for your reply but whether you would use it in consideration was not the question. Just trying to gather data for friends to make their decision.

We might eat there twice a week but we have friends that go every single day (and that is for a “snack”) between lunch and specialty dining dinner. 

If Johnny Rockets is a snack it sounds like the unlimited package would serve them well.