JR shuttle from FLL airport to FLL port

AllyRay

Welcome to Cruise Critic.  There are lots of informative boards within Cruise Critic.  One is the Florida Departures board, located on the boards page under North American Homeports.  Transfers are discussed every day there.  EM

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

Port Everglades and airport

enhance

enhance

Edited by Essiesmom

You really don’t need a shuttle for the short ten minute ride unless your traveling with a large group. A cab is usually around fifteen dollars plus tip for the quick ride. There’s always plenty of cabs available, including larger minivans for larger groups. On a few occasions at FLL shuttle drivers have quoted me a fare of twenty dollars per person. I have always declined there offer. There’s always plenty of cabs available at Port Everglades at the conclusion of your cruise too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AllyRay said:

Has anyone recently used JR Shuttle to get to and from FLL airport and Port Everglades cruise terminal?  Mixed reviews online bit best price I can find.  Thanks:)

JR shuttle charges $ a flat 30.00, that is double a taxi for 4 at $17.00. Walk out the door get in a taxi and you will be at the ship in under 10 minutes. happy cruising

Add me to the chorus of those who wonder why on earth anyone would use a shuttle from FLL to Port Everglades.  Taxis, Uber and Lyft are less expensive, faster, and more convenient.

Hank

AllyRay...welcome to Cruise Critic.  With a party of 5, just use two taxi's.  After you get your luggages, walk outside the terminal and there will be a line of taxis waiting for passengers.  If you want to stay together, simply ask for a van.  You can literally see Port Everglades from FLL.  It's a quick ride.