NCL Bliss Show "Six"

FBegg

5 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

Interesting.  Does that mean it will replace Million Dollar Quartet on Getaway?  The shorter running time makes it a more logical replacement for the secondary show, but maybe the ROA contract was up and it was easier to slip this in rather than find a new 100+ minute show.

I hope they keep Million $$ Quartet!   We love that show.    I thought maybe it's replacing Burn the Floor.  

4 hours ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

No its replacing ROA on Breakaway

Did you happen to see that officially anywhere? On Bliss it is replacing Havana while Jersey Boys still remains. (As kind of the main Broadway type Show) Rock of Ages on The Breakaway has been there a long time and it is probably due for something new soon anyways...but so has Burn the Floor. I could be totally wrong but just based on length I would think it would be a replacement for Burn the Floor.

3 minutes ago, Red-Sol said:

Did you happen to see that officially anywhere? On Bliss it is replacing Havana while Jersey Boys still remains. (As kind of the main Broadway type Show) Rock of Ages on The Breakaway has been there a long time and it is probably due for something new soon anyways...but so has Burn the Floor. I could be totally wrong but just based on length I would think it would be a replacement for Burn the Floor.

Im on the Breakaway in November and I can book Burn the Floor but ROA is not available.  Burn the Floor is dancing and ROA is Broadway like Six.  Just put two and two together.

18 minutes ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

Im on the Breakaway in November and I can book Burn the Floor but ROA is not available.  Burn the Floor is dancing and ROA is Broadway like Six.  Just put two and two together.

I guess we will need to see what it is replacing on Getaway then. It replaces a Broadway type show (ROA) on Breakaway but replaces dancing (Havana) on Bliss and the Broadway Show of Jersey Boys remains. So Bliss will end up with 2 type Broadway Shows.

Edited by Red-Sol

18 minutes ago, Red-Sol said:

Reading this article, it still lists Rock of Ages along with the other musicals on the fleet. I really hope it is replacing Burn the Floor, as Six does not carry the weight of a full broadway show. 

1 hour ago, geneticfreak said:

Reading this article, it still lists Rock of Ages along with the other musicals on the fleet. I really hope it is replacing Burn the Floor, as Six does not carry the weight of a full broadway show. 

I don't think we really know for sure what will end up happening yet. There will probably still be more juggling and changes to come. What would really seem odd to me is having Six be on three ships and also be considered the Main Broadway type show. That would just be strange. Burn the Floor is also on various ships..but that for sure isn't the main Show. I think NCL may want to expand showings of Choir of Man (just a hunch) but who knows? Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor though have both been on Breakaway for a long time....I wouldn't be surprised if both are replaced with something. I think Getaway shows are a little bit more recent.

5 minutes ago, Red-Sol said:

I don't think we really know for sure what will end up happening yet. There will probably still be more juggling and changes to come. What would really seem odd to me is having Six be on three ships and also be considered the Main Broadway type show. That would just be strange. Burn the Floor is also on various ships..but that for sure isn't the main Show. I think NCL may want to expand showings of Choir of Man (just a hunch) but who knows? Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor though have both been on Breakaway for a long time....I wouldn't be surprised if both are replaced with something. I think Getaway shows are a little bit more recent.

seems  like Six on Bliss isnt the main show, as Jersey Boys is.   I read on FB that its the main show on Breakaway

2 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

I am on the Aug 25th sailing ending on Sept 1st;  any idea what replaces Havana for this cruise?

Genzi

If Havana has not yet been replaced by Six then Havana would still be playing.

3 hours ago, hallux said:

If Havana has not yet been replaced by Six then Havana would still be playing.

BigRedFan had posted previously that Havana was removed from the entertainment listings for her cruise.  This means that there likely won't be a second production show during this sailing, and they will use the second half of the week for set construction or rehearsals.