Civitavecchia Shore Excursion

I booked the 7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise on June 2020 and looking for the Rome Shore Excursion. Is there anyone join the "Rome Small-Group Experience No More Than 8 Passengers Dock-Pick Up" by Viator? Or any other suggestions?

1 hour ago, tommycanon said:

Is there anyone join the "Rome Small-Group Experience No More Than 8 Passengers Dock-Pick Up" by Viator? 

If you haven't already, you can ask this in the Roll Call thread for your sailing.

1 hour ago, tommycanon said:

I booked the 7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise on June 2020 and looking for the Rome Shore Excursion. Is there anyone join the "Rome Small-Group Experience No More Than 8 Passengers Dock-Pick Up" by Viator? Or any other suggestions?

You may also want to try the Italy forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/464-italy-ports/

13 hours ago, tommycanon said:

We were just in Rome two days ago, and had Royal’s Imperial Rome and Colosseum Forum Small Group tour.  It was 10.5 hours, and it was a rush to do some things, because of the crowds. 

St.  Peters is free admission, but at times the line can be more than an hour to get in.  Our tour had this, Trevi Fountain, the Forum, and the Colosseum with fast pass inside tour. 

Since the port is 1.5 hours from Rome, your time will be limited. 

17 hours ago, tommycanon said:

Check out this website for some small tour ideas with skip the line tickets https://italytours.eu . 

17 hours ago, tommycanon said:

Try to get a group together for Rome in Limo.  Much better than Viator.  Tons will join you.  I’d use RIL for every Italy port.

3 hours ago, tommycanon said:

I'm planing to do on my own now. More flexible on my time.

We just catch the train and hoped off when looked interesting , few stops before The Termini . Then had a fabulous day , saw heaps stop had zPizza and wine , shopped , fountans , colosseum etc 🙂🍕🍷  Made way back to Termini for train back .

https://www.rometoolkit.com/transport/rome_train.htm

https://www.getyourguide.com/discovery/colosseum-l9992619/?ad_id=358124501671&ad_position=1t1&adgroup_id=70396091737&campaign_id=2045527132&cmp=ga&feed_item_id=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvdXpBRCoARIsAMJSKqLGHx2ohC04mwQjDpZfcL75AtgYC911eHX2nxfeG6hy_RD8UJkwvkwaAkylEALw_wcB&keyword=%2Bcolosseum&loc_physical_ms=9072281&match_type=b&partner_id=CD951&placement=&target_id=kwd-19989595817&utm_force=0