Cruise Critic Community
A&L_Ont

Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

Just now, A&L_Ont said:

I think the cold has been baked out of me in this oven. 

Just remember that in January.

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Just remember that in January.

Barbados... Sandals. Will be counting the days come December. 

2 minutes ago, Sherman793 said:

Nope that's pretty dang hot

Buster Poindexter Hot. 

A few picks from the ice show. 

26CCAE78-525F-4B52-A9AB-1F663DB9B8C1.thumb.jpeg.b8ce5269c236f82d4ce669a37283ca3f.jpeg

72EEAB86-A3BC-44FE-A978-6C3EE93B6A79.thumb.jpeg.e25f7fe051608852e1ce0dc4c1ffe816.jpeg

D861F211-6DFF-4B70-8894-0B4C5CBAD791.thumb.jpeg.e83424bff0222c7527c338812e21a7eb.jpeg

D8F63C8D-DD40-45D7-BC29-6581A9B4B822.thumb.jpeg.57b349923edeed45b6d258255a993872.jpeg

and then Ricky Matthews came out and he too skated around a bit. 

3596CAFB-A2B4-40DD-86BD-6A78D4B5990C.thumb.jpeg.275d77abb6e13e5aefdd19a10db3e77d.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont

4 minutes ago, kellyco said:

It is 85 today here in Chicago!

99 at our house tomorrow, but sure not as humid as here. 

So coming back at security we were chatting with the gentleman in the line at the x-ray machine. Lisa commented about how he bought toothpaste. He laughed and explained that he didn’t like his travelling companions paste, so he drove home and got some.

Turns out he’s from Roatan and is on this cruise. We said that we went to Maya Key, and been there many times. Turns out he works for the company that checks you in for Maya Key.  He then asked what cabin we are in so we told him. He said he had something for us and then swing by and drop it off.

I was getting a drink and returned to the cabin and Lisa said Joel had already visited us. He left us a couple gift bags from Anthony Key Resort that owns Maya Key and inside of them were a whole bunch of freebies.

It’s amazing how small the world is somedays.

E60EF5FA-A291-4000-8496-1242F048DF3B.thumb.jpeg.0df96cb8f1607c322e560cfcea6f2e3a.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont

15 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

Not when it is that hot. I think I would be staying on the ship

just need a few more Molson. 😉

For the person who asked about Sunil being aboard, he is here to early December. He is home for Christmas this year. He said please put in the request, and hopefully it will work. 

20 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Turns out he’s from Roatan and is on this cruise. We said that we went to Maya Key, and been there many times. Turns out he works for the company that checks you in for Maya Key.  He then asked what cabin we are in so we told him. He said he had something for us and then swing by and drop it off.

Marketing genius

Just now, Pratique said:

Marketing genius

Combined with the power of A&L_Ont. They should be flying us down for free. 😉

I forgot to mention perhaps the best part of the day.

This morning at 7:30 the Rep Baseball team had been listed on-line. Owen is on it, and politics didn’t shut him out. He is however the only kid from our community that made the two town joint team. He has been playing with many of the same kids for 4 years now so there aren’t many new kids to us. 

He said he did well on his tryout yesterday in the coolish rain and obviously he showed what he could over the last 4 tryouts. Love him for all he is, even if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

12 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I forgot to mention perhaps the best part of the day.

This morning at 7:30 the Rep Baseball team had been listed on-line. Owen is on it, and politics didn’t shut him out. He is however the only kid from our community that made the two town joint team. He has been playing with many of the same kids for 4 years now so there aren’t many new kids to us. 

He said he did well on his tryout yesterday in the coolish rain and obviously he showed what he could over the last 4 tryouts. Love him for all he is, even if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain. 

Cingrats to Owen’s accomplishment in making the team. So if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain, how about an airline pilot? Good travel benefits there too.

Sharon

2 minutes ago, purduemom1 said:

Cingrats to Owen’s accomplishment in making the team. So if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain, how about an airline pilot? Good travel benefits there too.

Sharon

Easy Sharon, lets keep him focused.😉

19 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Love him for all he is

Enjoy the ride my friend! My son Jonathan's baseball career was a blast as a left handed pitcher. I thought he would have a great future. In the end he got burnt out and tired of all the politics. Hasn't played since but I'm proud of him and know you just have to let them find the path they want. I will suggest however to my son that cruise ship captain is a great career!

Supposed to happen later today.  I wanna go, but when you are sweating where you shouldn’t is it right?

06C68428-BDBD-41E5-93D2-0E6768EA8E19.thumb.jpeg.1f350f541eaa044de39861885e425f39.jpeg

46 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Supposed to happen later today.  I wanna go, but when you are sweating where you shouldn’t is it right?

Sail away on the helipad is always right.

19 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Sail away on the helipad is always right.

Unless it’s cancelled due to inclement weather. 😱

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Should I be worried that our remote has crabs?  🤭

No, not the remote. 

Just dont throw any toothpicks in the toilet; crabs can pole vault out.