Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

3 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

Thus is great! I was thinking the last time, that maybe we could help him out with this. Of course, he may trot out a tiny bit of OCD and not trust us to get every name. Lol. So nice that you did this.

He doesn’t need any help not getting every name......he left mine off last time!!!!! (I couldn’t pass up the opportunity @sid_9169) 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, deedle7544 said:

Nope, Blarko, I think

15 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

Crap. That name popped into my mind first. I shoulda gone with my gut...

Yep!!!!!!!!!!! lololololol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

I’m soooo late! Blame it on Thanksgiving cooking and wine and margaritas today. 

And keeping up with Deedle on our Tribe pages....

Sid, really looking forward to this. Love the pre cruise reports as much as the cruise report!

happy day after Thanksgiving to all!

n

• Like 3

Back on my side of town now, and trying to check off the packing list... Normally, I have to work all day prior to travel day, but being off for three days hasn't really helped with my packing progress. I guess that I have to be under pressure to actually just get it done...

Passport, medication, ear plugs, phone charger, sunglasses, reading glasses (new addition), water shoes, cologne, eye gel, sunscreen, q tips, money, credit cards, pens, Marta breeze card, Miami transit card, watch, shorts, swimming trunks, belts, t-shirts, socks, underwear, sanitizing wipes, necklace, one pair of pants, anti hangover remedy, boarding pass, hand drawn maps, toothbrush, deodorant... Hopefully that's everything I need... In the morning I'll give it all a double check...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Back on my side of town now, and trying to check off the packing list... Normally, I have to work all day prior to travel day, but being off for three days hasn't really helped with my packing progress. I guess that I have to be under pressure to actually just get it done...

Passport, medication, ear plugs, phone charger, sunglasses, reading glasses (new addition), water shoes, cologne, eye gel, sunscreen, q tips, money, credit cards, pens, Marta breeze card, Miami transit card, watch, shorts, swimming trunks, belts, t-shirts, socks, underwear, sanitizing wipes, necklace, one pair of pants, anti hangover remedy, boarding pass, hand drawn maps, toothbrush, deodorant... Hopefully that's everything I need... In the morning I'll give it all a double check...

You’re much further along with your packing than I. 😀 Guess I’ll deal with packing tomorrow night. 😀 To tired to do it tonight so tomorrow night it is. 😀 That 5am wake up for the drive to Miami will be here soon. Happy travels on Saturday! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

If I hadn't seen your neatly stacked shirts, I'd swear from your list you were planning to go shirtless and wearing only water shoes.😉

Bon Voyage!  Our friend Sue is the M & G organizer!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Putting the finishing touches on my packing... The coffee is gone, and I'm going to be getting in the shower soon... After that, we'll get this party started for real, real...

IMG_20191130_080118.jpg

Woohoo!!!! Let’s go!!!!! What time is your flight?

• Like 1