Cheap room in Fort Lauderdale

Toddy709

We are flying in late the eveing before our cruise out of Port Everglades and are just looking for a clean place to lay our heads for a few hours. We would like to find a place that has free airport shuttle, and would like to try to keep it under $150... possible??

59 minutes ago, HillBilly Bob said:

During high season, $150 is practically impossible.   Get away from FLL and you might get close to your budget price.  

And 150.00 in high season isn't somewhere I'd want to sleep😉

OP, you're best off finding a hotel that's acceptable at a price you're OK with.  Adding a free shuttle to save a few bucks on uber is just going to make your search more difficult.  Hotel shuttles aren't pleasant, quick or efficient anyway, always better to uber to port.   FYI if this is a winter cruise be prepared to pay more like 200-250.00 or be a long distance from the port.

I have stayed there Nov, Feb, Mar, Apr on the beach or within half a block and never paid over $150. Clean, safe, quiet places. Some with free bfst. Use booking.com and last minute travel who you can negotiate with—cheaper as a member, and make a phone call.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 3:01 PM, Toddy709 said:

We are flying in late the eveing before our cruise out of Port Everglades and are just looking for a clean place to lay our heads for a few hours. We would like to find a place that has free airport shuttle, and would like to try to keep it under $150... possible??

https://www.trivago.com/?aDateRange[arr]=2020-01-28&aDateRange[dep]=2020-01-29&aPriceRange[from]=0&aPriceRange[to]=0&iRoomType=7&aRooms[0][adults]=2&cpt2=2849804%2F500&iViewType=0&bIsSeoPage=0&sortingId=1&slideoutsPageItemId=&iGeoDistanceLimit=16093&address=&addressGeoCode=&offset=0&ra=

I was just able to book a room for Hyatt Place Dania Beach for April  2020, for under $160 including tax.  It was a prepaid non refundable rate.  I've stayed at this location and it was a nice place. They do offer free airport shuttle, and there is a fee for port service (I think it was like $8 or $9 pp). Also, free breakfast if you are a Hyatt memeber.

Edited by heatherbean