Booking Perks

keiranm2000

Hello,

We booked in May 2017 for our cruise on Millennium in April this year, I have our free Classic Drinks and Wifi on our invoice but I cannot see them on our online planner.

Should I be worried about this or will it all work out once on board?

I have also seen peaple talk about their Express Pass on their phone app once checked in, will this show the Drink Package?

Thanks in advance,

Keiran.

10 minutes ago, keiranm2000 said:

Hello,

We booked in May 2017 for our cruise on Millennium in April this year, I have our free Classic Drinks and Wifi on our invoice but I cannot see them on our online planner.

I have also seen peaple talk about their Express Pass on their phone app once checked in, will this show the Drink Package?

Thanks in advance,

Keiran.

Not to worry. As long as your invoice is correct that's all that matters. I've never had bundled perks except the OBC bundled perk show up in my CP. Not even when it's close to the sail date. When we are on the ship all bundled perks we selected show on our onboard account. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

The drink package and internet will show under Order History in the Cruise Planner but most times they don't show until after final payment.  We made final payment on a cruise 2 weeks ago and the beverage package now show in our Order History.

When you print your express pass it will have the letters CALL on it, as will your sea pass card denoting the Classic Beverage Package.

Edited by jelayne
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

The drink package and internet will show under Order History in the Cruise Planner but most times they don't show until after final payment.  We made final payment on a cruise 2 weeks ago and the beverage package now show in our Order History.

When you print your express pass it will have the letters CALL on it, as will your sea pass card denoting the Classic Beverage Package.

Make sure like Jelayne said that it is under your order history before you board. 

One cruise we upgraded to to a suite and went from Classic to Premium but Classic still showed in our order history. I thought nothing of it since it was on our invoice. Get on the ship and on our sea pass was Classic. 

Just make sure whatever you have is on your order history. 

• Thanks 1

I must be the only one here on CC that has never ever had the bundled perks (gratuity, CBP) other that the OBC show up in my CPs order history. Plus the CBP (CALL) has never ever been printed on our Express passes. Shore excursions purchased with OBC and dining times are always in my order history.  No biggie as all the bundled perks I select are always posted on my onboard account. 

I just cruised the Reflection 3 weeks ago and had paid to upgrade, when I boarded my seapass showed the classic, had to go to guest relations. They checked my account and issued me a new seapass with the premium package listed. I had a print out of my upgrade just in case, but didn't need it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, keiranm2000 said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

Keiran.

Make sure you take your invoice with you. We had a problem on our last cruise when our classic package was not showing on our sea pass card. We had to go to guest relations and show them the invoice and it took a while to sort out as they had to call the head office. Initially they had no record either but it was eventually honoured because I had the invoice to prove it. Not the best start to a cruise but it was quickly forgotten after a couple of drinks! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

I must be the only one here on CC that has never ever had the bundled perks (gratuity, CBP) other that the OBC show up in my CPs order history. Plus the CBP (CALL) has never ever been printed on our Express passes. Shore excursions purchased with OBC and dining times are always in my order history.  No biggie as all the bundled perks I select are always posted on my onboard account. 

Nah. You're not the only one. Mine didn't show up prior to final payment either.

However, it is there now and we still haven't hit final payment yet on our 10 day adventure in May 2020. It only appeared because my cruise planner wouldn't allow me to upgrade my premium bev. package perk to Drinks and More without paying the full price of the latter. I quick call to X resolved the issue with the upgrade and what now shows in the cruise planner is on the screenshot below.

OBC is in the cruise planner, while gratuities are not.

1009878754_Annotation2020-01-03173235.thumb.png.33049aa405cbc87d4d3f9e11f5e4e52a.png

1 hour ago, Weenah said:

Nah. You're not the only one. Mine didn't show up prior to final payment either.

However, it is there now and we still haven't hit final payment yet on our 10 day adventure in May 2020. It only appeared because my cruise planner wouldn't allow me to upgrade my premium bev. package perk to Drinks and More without paying the full price of the latter. I quick call to X resolved the issue with the upgrade and what now shows in the cruise planner is on the screenshot below.

OBC is in the cruise planner, while gratuities are not.

Our past experiences are not even after final payment. I've got a B2B cruise booked on the Summit March/April 2020. Both were paid off December 2019 and nothing but the OBCs in our CPs. We have the CBP (bundled perks) for both legs. Like I said before no biggie. As long as the CBP (CALL) is printed on our Sea Pass cards and the OBC shows on our onboard account were happy. I always take a copy of our Celebrity invoices just as a CYA. 

Edited by davekathy

You won't see your perks online...when you get your seapass  card it will say classic on it.  As for Wifi everyone does the same thing, they wait till they get to their cabin and find nothing that tells you how to connect.......then go to ilounge and wait forever for answer.     HERE IS THE ANSWER.  Go to the i lounge and sit at one of their computers and create your account and you are good to go..depending on your wifi pkg you can only long on 1 device at a time for 1 person unless you have 2 device package.   The Celebrity app is free no need for wifi, you can get daily activities, menus for all venues and you can also send messages .........which is awesome since I always loose my DH ..this way we can figure out where we are on the ship to meet up again.

BTW  you can also upgrade you drink pkg to premium if you like top shelf ..if just on person wants to up grade you can do that as well.

I have a question for everyone. Why not use a TA and then all you have to do to find out if it is credited, just call them and they will tell you. You don't have to deal with X's horrid website, with waiting on hold for hours or getting someone at X who isn't sure or tells you that it will show up eventually. 

Using a TA costs you nothing (really) and they can find all of this out in about 15 seconds. So many people complain about the X website and the app and what shows or doesn't show and how it is the worst one in the cruising industry, but Celebrity's (in mac the entire RCI world) TA website is by far the best one in the industry. TAs can see things immediately. 

So next time, save yourself some time and worry and book with a real, live, person-you-have-met, experienced TA. 

Jim

Edited by DrKoob

2 hours ago, Mike981 said:

Curious when you mention order history or the screenshot from Weenah, where is this?

Apologies in advance if you're asking someone else the question and/or if I'm misunderstanding what you're asking.

My order history is in the cruise planner. 

1739167866_Annotation2020-01-04164612.thumb.png.42f88f1498340d738ef7013296212a11.png