Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

I really wish C&A would stop sending me cookies, or anything else, that I can get for free, in the WJ. 

In another note, I was originally unhappy that I get a block on this cruise instead of the last one on Allure. Now I'm really looking forward to my Odyssey block. 

• Like 7

Just now, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Do they mail the block after the cruise you attain 140?  We passed 140 a couple weeks ago on Explorer.  Forgot about the blocks.

There was a form in the cabin... Accept the block and it will arrive in the cabin or decline the block. There was no option to have it shipped to home. However, if you send an email to C&A explaining that you did not receive one perhaps they will send it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

There was a form in the cabin... Accept the block and it will arrive in the cabin or decline the block. There was no option to have it shipped to home. However, if you send an email to C&A explaining that you did not receive one perhaps they will send it. 

We were to get one on Oasis, and although they assured us it would be delivered to our cabin before debarking, it never showed up.   We spent about an hour on the phone with C&A after the cruise, and they said they would mail it.  It showed up several weeks later.

A nice block that said Ovation. 

Well, at least it started with an O

• Haha 9

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Oh ok!  There was definitely no form or anything in the cabin.  Glad you mentioned it bc I totally forgot!  Sent an email to c&a.  

Here is a question that probably has no answer. After building a bunch of ships with no balconies having views obstructed by lifeboats, why does RCI design a class that has the obstruction issue again? I would not book deck 6 on a Q class ship though I realize that not every Cabin on that deck is affected. I can't remember for sure about R class but this is not an issue on V/F/O class ships. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Have a wonderful cruise! Where are you sailing to?

Thanks Arzeena!  Just out of Ft.Lauderdale, 4 night to Coco Cay and Nassau on the Liberty..we just need 6 points more for Diamond, so we're booked on an Aft JS.😉

• Like 13

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

DH still experimenting with the new camera....

Brotherly love -- that's it, until the next fight 😉

image.thumb.jpeg.da89779664932b32445705dcec1eda54.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.01135b74195eec115f03e8a80accc3d2.jpeg

Your grandsons are so precious!  Did I mention how handsome they are, Dani?🥰

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

What ship and where you sailing to?     

Liberty..4day, Coco Cay & Nassau

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Wishing you and Jim smooth sailing!

Thank you, Deb!  Same to you, Andy, and your dear friends!🛳️

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Have  wonderful cruise,Maryann

Thank you, Lenny!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@Luckynana

Thank you, Maryann. They're our "pride and joy", as the "cousins" across the Pond say... and "touch wood" too 😘

Wishing you and Jim a wonderful cruise.

[ I've kind of got lost between all the cruises lately. Slinking away in shame, as Bonnie says @BonTexasNY]

Thank you, Dani!

59 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@Luckynana

Thank you, Maryann. They're our "pride and joy", as the "cousins" across the Pond say... and "touch wood" too 😘

Wishing you and Jim a wonderful cruise.

[ I've kind of got lost between all the cruises lately. Slinking away in shame, as Bonnie says @BonTexasNY]

Your grandsons are really handsome boys. Can’t wait to see them as teenagers. 
Of course, by then, then somebody will have to hold my phone and a magnifying glass so I can see them!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Having  comfortable chairs makes such a difference. This balcony is getting much more use than the one on Allure did. 

20230129_144112.thumb.jpg.3eaad36d222b4702691769ee075682f4.jpg

Oh @Sea DogMy first Kraken Colada.🙂

20230129_150341.thumb.jpg.97bd62b36920d5bf49a0e402693ec805.jpg

This is a rare treat from OB....toes and fingers in today's shot! I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your cruise. I look forward to more pictures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5