Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Didnt do anything productive today. Set out to set up auto pay for the new condo. Called and the title co hadnt notified her. Contacted title co who sent to mgmt co. I agree with most on here, I hate hoa but feel like a condo is safer to leave and go cruise than a single family house.

I've already paid $50 to apply to hoa and filled out a form with my info to apply to join, so idk how they need a 13 page form to set up auto pay for monthly hoa. I'm assuming march 1 was the first time for new hoa amount of $741. Also a charge for $125 from mgmt to process the payment (from the title co?) and another charge labelled assessment, my realtor called and they told him taxes. Marked paid thru sept. 

My sister called wanna go eat at cafe max. Mmmm sure sounds good. That's the place that advertises salads. My bil said he likes to eat healthy once in a while. Lol. He had sefood salad, for sure mayo type dressing, chicken salad they add red and green peppers and onions and a dressing, and told them just 1 spoon on ceasar. He didnt finish the ceasar.. lol healthy. I guess at least the chicken isnt deep fried. 

My realtor called wants me to go fax the form, more professional. I think having a 13 page form is not professional. I'm just going to upload all the pages to email. Feel like they charged me enough. 

Still eating chicken "salad". Lol. Not a productive day though I did book some cruises. Gotta stick with the schedule so I can get moved. Like moving thru tar. 

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you.

We called at the Hall of remembrance room at the crematorium this afternoon to read my dad's memory.

All of the books are open at today's date.

IMG_20240305_161329.jpg

IMG_20240305_161512.jpg

Hugs to you, Graham❤️

• Thanks 1

Charlie managed to stand up from his sitting position on the couch, by himself!!!!

Hopefully, he will continue to improve.  He is having trouble moving his left leg, yet he fell on his right side.  I am just tired.

Edited by DaniDanielle
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Hi all!!!

Been a long time since I’ve posted about my busy days. 

First and foremost tonight when the clock strikes 12am. I can schedule my boarding time for Symphony of the Seas in April. 

IMG_0382.thumb.png.bc1f73ad6faf4dc0ea209930cd8cb580.png

Next. Still traveling to babysit Miss Zoey who is soon to be 15 months old. 
Walking - talking - busy busy young lady. 
Keeps me on my toes. 

IMG_0366.thumb.jpeg.b71341d43dda46421e78aa70c7715cf4.jpeg

Zoey is a real cutie!  Almost 15 months,  wow, time goes by fast!  I am sure you are enjoying every minute with her!

Good luck getting a good boarding time.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Charlie managed to stand up from his sitting position on the couch, by himself!!!!

Hopefully, he will continue to improve.  He is having trouble moving his left leg, yet he fell on his right side.  I am just tired.

I'm so sorry, Marietta.  Have you been given any indications as to why Charlie is having so much trouble with standing up, and that his leg is giving him so much trouble?  You must be exhausted.  (((hugs))) Were you able to get out and go to the St. Patrick's Parade on Forest Avenue on Sunday?☘️

• Like 1

@Lionesss  Hi Sue!  Congratulations on your new wheels!

I can't believe your little cutie Zoey is 15 months all ready!  I know you are enjoying all of your time that you get to spend with her.😊

1 hour ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

It’s Super Tuesday.  Krispy Kreme Donuts had an offer I couldn’t refuse. It’s the little things in life.

IMG_8919.thumb.jpeg.d5d73cdd5a35e332564c2761d5091e48.jpeg

IMG_8920.thumb.jpeg.7a888b5a0f03d285847b5eb171fdfc9e.jpeg

Thanks for showing your sweet tooth to me with the Krispy Kreme donuts, Helen!  Now I have to get up and get a cookie or two for myself!😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I love Krispy Kreme.  The white cream filled are my favorite, although our store doesn’t have the glazed cream filled any more, only chocolate iced cream filled.  Anyway, I can eat a whole box!!!!

I never ate a Krispy Kreme donut .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Etta1213 said:

I was so shocked by the breakup, I guess because they were such a gorgeous couple. I'm a romantic at heart.

I had understood that during the divorce process she would want to be more private in terms of public social media…but I was assuming (hoping) that one day in the future we’d once again be able to enjoy her trip reports, her drone videos etc…. So I really miss her posts.

• Like 17

Cafe max chicken salad. A sort of almost oil and vinegar dressing but a sweet taste, so it's their own secret they use on a lot of their salads. One thing I'll miss. Cafe max here in Richardson a favorite of office workers here in search for a little different. 

It came with ceasar salad but the lettuce wilts so it's gone. Doesnt keep. Good tasting chicken.

20240305_195650.jpg

• Like 6

On 3/4/2024 at 4:47 PM, bobmacliberty said:

Very different vibe from Royal.  Very modern.  Not sure I could get out of that hammock once I got in.

Mike didn’t have any trouble getting out of it. I was going to try it, but forgot. I’m sure I would have had trouble, so no great loss. 🤣

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 6:52 PM, Ocean Boy said:

Neither the chair in the cabin or those on the balcony look particularly comfortable. The balcony ones seem a lot like the ones on Allure which I really disliked. I think I prefer the cabin decor of Odyssey.

Please keep posting!

The balcony chairs were ok. I never tried the stool.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 8:19 PM, Ocean Boy said:

Have you folks seen the thread about the Symphony cabin attendant that was putting cameras in cabin bathrooms. Pretty disgusting.

I just hope none of them were posted online, especially of the kids. He needs to be hung by his 🥜.

• Like 9