Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I have had the pleasure of meeting Lenny and Toby on NCL,
Marietta and Charlie on the Anthem. And I remember well enough to pick all four out of a lineup. 😄

I also think I have met or run across others....I see pictures and say hmmmm where have I seen them? Definitely have seen Deb. But I was associating Deb's Andy as somebody else's hubby. 🤣 Ok so I will be quiet before I get anyone into any trouble. LOL!😜😁

Has Andy been cruising without me??! Maybe he’s found himself a sugar mama 🤣

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Odd indeed. Not only that, but my reply to @NHProud was also locked down... First time it happened to me since I've joined CC ☹️

On a happier note, we have a Jewish holiday approaching, where the tradition is to eat lots of cheese.... Since our inlaws will be abroad [they got an offer to visit Normandy which they couldn't refuse 😉] and our "mutual" grandson was 4 years old today, we'll celebrate more than a week ahead, and I volunteered to bake.... surprise... a cheese cake. A new recipe.

So today I've baked "part 1", it has to "rest" at least a day in the fridge, and Friday morning I'll do the top.

Part 1 --

image.thumb.jpeg.af501f804cbfb689dbfc29a1fb72c5fa.jpeg

That looks like a perfect cheesecake Dani. I can’t wait to see it with the topping. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Good news.My doctor who recommended me for the Wheelchair/Walker ,designed for people who have Parkinson’s called me last Thursday and said he is having the combo delivered to his office this week and that I should have it this week.He just called me and asked me to come to his office tomorrow afternoon to learn how to use it and take it home.Having this should enable me to have the ability to do many things that I cannot currently do.

Congratulations Lenny!!!  I am so happy that this should provide some freedom for you!!  Great news!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Good news.My doctor who recommended me for the Wheelchair/Walker ,designed for people who have Parkinson’s called me last Thursday and said he is having the combo delivered to his office this week and that I should have it this week.He just called me and asked me to come to his office tomorrow afternoon to learn how to use it and take it home.Having this should enable me to have the ability to do many things that I cannot currently do.

This is Terrific news!   So happy, it will be a big help you😍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

This is excellent news Lenny.  So pleased for you.

• Like 1