Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I am not sure what I want to do for Allure in October either.   There has been so many on Allure lately.   I have enjoyed the 2 reviews I did, especially Alaska since it was more about the ports and I love sharing pics.  Some may like the Aruba and Curacao ports.  I have not noticed many lives with these 2 ports.  Also with the other 2 many were wanting to know how things are going getting back to cruising.   I avoided January.   To much was blowing up around then.

I never get tired of reading about Allure.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm recording.  I still have to watch both Bd med and  BD DU from last week.

Recording for watching this Friday for our Cruzin’ For Cocktails. This Friday will be Strawberry Daiquiri night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I made a pitcher of mojitos for happy hour on our patio today.  They tasted soo good.  Just missing the ocean view.

Maybe you get a mural for your wall?

A8FCC93B-8896-4632-87ED-7746F22F0F1F.jpeg.1bcf0dabd7aa4b2c869ad4e643626d77.jpeg

Or one for your bedroom floor?

BA00960E-35DA-43B2-86F4-93466535B912.thumb.jpeg.e5b946560f9452fe3cd7a6a06917e844.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Those would be neat ideas for cruise cabins 

I know those are murals but I think they would be hard to put and be smooth without wrinkles. Kinda like putting wallpaper.

Hey did you see my post about going to the Salty Dog?

19 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I know those are murals but I think they would be hard to put and be smooth without wrinkles. Kinda like putting wallpaper.

Hey did you see my post about going to the Salty Dog?

Yes and thanks.  I believe I would enjoy but we will be going along with what they want to do since they invited us to join them and they have a lot of experience being there.   If I have the opportunity I will definitely say hey to your friend.

• Like 2

I’m so far behind. I need to catch up, but I’ve been busy on a cruise. Tonight I had an absolute blast. In the diamond lounge I asked if I could join this couple. They are from Stuart, Florida. We laughed so hard and I’ll be meeting up with them tomorrow in the D lounge. After dinner I went to the Champagne Bar and invited myself to join this couple. (Ok, she did ask me about my purse). They’re from the Orlando area. Again, we kept each other entertained and I’ll be joining them for dinner in 2 days. We closed down the Champagne Bar and then went to Boleros. It seemed like such a short time later and they were also closing. What’s wrong with these places? Don’t they know I’m still ready to party? 🤣🤣🤣🍹🍹🍹  It’s times like this that I really miss Mike not being able to enjoy having so much fun meeting others.
I’m ready to crash so I’ll catch up in the next day or two. Hope everyone is doing great.

• Like 14

DD is currently at the brand new Allianz Stadium in Sydney watching a friendly women’s soccer game between Canada and our Australian team, The Matilda’s.E7BB0800-7C80-482B-A81D-25AE3E444231.thumb.jpeg.905cd11ae96a3626401268bf614fc062.jpeg

DH is watching the same game live on tv.  DS, who landed in Sydney from Vancouver first thing this morning, couldn’t quite manage to stay awake for it, but he lasted until 7.30pm which was pretty good considering he got no sleep on the flight.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I’m so far behind. I need to catch up, but I’ve been busy on a cruise. Tonight I had an absolute blast. In the diamond lounge I asked if I could join this couple. They are from Stuart, Florida. We laughed so hard and I’ll be meeting up with them tomorrow in the D lounge. After dinner I went to the Champagne Bar and invited myself to join this couple. (Ok, she did ask me about my purse). They’re from the Orlando area. Again, we kept each other entertained and I’ll be joining them for dinner in 2 days. We closed down the Champagne Bar and then went to Boleros. It seemed like such a short time later and they were also closing. What’s wrong with these places? Don’t they know I’m still ready to party? 🤣🤣🤣🍹🍹🍹  It’s times like this that I really miss Mike not being able to enjoy having so much fun meeting others.
I’m ready to crash so I’ll catch up in the next day or two. Hope everyone is doing great.

Sounds like you're having a great time.  I love meeting people in bars. It always seems to generate interesting conversation. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Sounds like you are having a great time!  It's fun meeting and chatting with new people.   Keep the fun going.

• Like 2