Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Here is a full rainbow picture behind our house I took last night and the makings of a double rainbow before it fizzled out.

20230723_174504.jpg

20230723_174807.jpg

Your pictures show why we loved driving through Virginia on the way to NY from TX and back.

• Like 1

Ah the joys of living in a wooded area. This bat decided to rest in between my window and screen. I sure hope he goes back out the opening that was there. No way am I opening that window.

IMG_1865.thumb.jpeg.8e495d95dd1afcebd455a28478a85f34.jpeg

IMG_1866.thumb.jpeg.c696b6f4c03543c3e07467af5adc4e7a.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

We told my niece she's coming with us Liberty next year. She's beside herself with excitement! We're heading to Labadee, Bermuda, St. Martin, and Puerto Rico......none of which she's been to! She's already challenged me to a race on the waterslides!

We like the Tidal Wave slide on Liberty. 

35 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Ah the joys of living in a wooded area. This bat decided to rest in between my window and screen. I sure hope he goes back out the opening that was there. No way am I opening that window.

😨😨😨

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

No thank you.  Think I would be kno king on the window trying to get it to move.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, akcruz said:

No thank you.  Think I would be kno king on the window trying to get it to move.

I tried that and it did not move. He moved around a little while later. I am just hoping he finds his way out the way he came in.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Excellent!!!   Very happy to hear this.   You sure did have some great summer weather this weekend too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY🦋

Yes,we did .My daughters rented a tent,however ,nearly everyone opted to sit inside in the cool area.The grandkids and great nephews and nieces had no problems being in the heat.The food was catered and Toby took home a lot of the leftovers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I tried that and it did not move. He moved around a little while later. I am just hoping he finds his way out the way he came in.

I don't think they are very active during daylight. It will start moving around when the sun goes down. Aside from some rabies issues, bats are not bad creatures. They eat loads of misquitos.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I don't think they are very active during daylight. It will start moving around when the sun goes down. Aside from some rabies issues, bats are not bad creatures. They eat loads of misquitos.

I agree. Bats are our friends as they like to eat mosquitoes. I am hopeful that he is not too dumb and can figure out how to get out where he came in.

• Like 3

TSOTD is a Mickey Mouse shirt.Why would a grown man get a MM shirt ?

When I was 5 years old and had my first real birthday party my parents bought me a Brooklyn Dodgers tee shirt.One of the kids at my party wore a Mickey Mouse tee shirt.I liked his shirt and aske my parents to buy me one,they never did.Over the years I have told this to many friends.Yesterday. One of my presents was the shirt I am wearing now

• Like 9

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

I even texted the DFCS and said upon further reflection I thought it would be best for her to return my key.  

I love this!  I'll bet that's the first time that the DFCS acronym was ever used in this context. 😁

Edited by bobmacliberty
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

EEEK.  I would keep that window permanently closed.  I didn't really want to "like" your post but I had to acknowledge it. 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/22/2023 at 4:36 PM, bobmacliberty said:

We have our 30th anniversary coming up in September.  Micheline has mentioned wanting to see Billy Joel before he stops touring, so I bought tickets at Madison Square Garden.  I'm looking for suggestions from the NYC experts here on hotel choices.  I'm OK with paying a little more for a nicer place.  I am defaulting to staying somewhere close to MSG for convenience but if you have good suggestions for a better location, we can always Uber to/from the concert. I haven't booked flights yet but I'm guessing that we'll stay there 3 nights.  Might as well get in some sightseeing and a couple of good meals while we're there.

Most people who come into Manhattan from out of town stay on the West side.My recommendation is to stay on the East side .My suggestion is to call the New York City Tourist Information Center at (212) 868-0521.This office is a few blocks away from MSG and you can get a lot of info from them.

They have been very helpful to everyone I have referred to contact.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

We just booked our very first B2B!  Voyager out of Galveston in April which will make us Diamond for Bella 02!!

That's awesome. We will see you in the Diamond Lounge!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jimbo said:

You got a good price, for our dates May 28th through May 30th , 2 nights

It comes out to $885 a  night with 3 persons in the room.

Hopefully looking to pay that for 2 nights , not just one.

Wow, to me that’s really high considering it’s not a fancy hotel. I’d definitely look around some. Is that price for a suite?

• Like 1