Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Amazing Race was fun.  I am rooting for the deaf father\son team.  Survivor was the first time that one team was extremely annoying and I want them all gone soon.  LOL

I feel exactly the same way. I want that entire team on Survivor gone.

I also like the deaf father and son as well as the two brothers from the military.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Amazing Race was fun.  I am rooting for the deaf father\son team.  Survivor was the first time that one team was extremely annoying and I want them all gone soon.  LOL

I have only seen the very beginning of Amazing Race so far and like the deaf father/son team too and need the mother/daughter team gone.  I did get to see Survivor and agree that one team needs to go.  Emily already after someone on another team before the introductions were even finished was crazy.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, brillohead said:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we NEED pictures/videos of this happening!!!

The 1st is a short on of Caden riding with me.

The 2nd is Kenzie and I racing Caden.

After racing I told Caden we need to have a 3 mile race.  He is to fast for short races.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

To those who watch Survivof:

If you were a contestant on that show would you have a problem with telling what job you have ?

I would if I had an assumed high paying job or one that people are not sympathetic too (lawyers).  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Try Kraken.🙂

20230601_191033.thumb.jpg.a561550d3710c10b9f386ab5969adfae.jpg

20230430_135902.thumb.jpg.d604ec1c6c156800d23dde928ee36be7.jpg

Ahhhh, the elixir of the Gods.

33 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

The 1st is a short on of Caden riding with me.

The 2nd is Kenzie and I racing Caden.

After racing I told Caden we need to have a 3 mile race.  He is to fast for short races.

Oh man that is fast. So glad you got this.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Heck we could get OTC Tylenol with Codeine (#1's) until around 2017 give or take a couple of years

Where have I been, you mean that's no more?  Geez...that was the reason for many of my trips up to Vancouver in years past!  Can't put a number on how many times I sweated out the border crossing at the Peace Arch hoping they didn't search my vehicle. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Where have I been, you mean that's no more?  Geez...that was the reason for many of my trips up to Vancouver in years past!  Can't put a number on how many times I sweated out the border crossing at the Peace Arch hoping they didn't search my vehicle. 🤣

I think that it was all provinces but not 100% certain.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Down to my last 20.

20230928_151819.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Keksie said:

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I feel exactly the same way. I want that entire team on Survivor gone.

I also like the deaf father and son as well as the two brothers from the military.

2 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

I have only seen the very beginning of Amazing Race so far and like the deaf father/son team too and need the mother/daughter team gone.  I did get to see Survivor and agree that one team needs to go.  Emily already after someone on another team before the introductions were even finished was crazy.

Well, it seems unanimous all-around!!  That Emily, though!!!  I can't!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

I agree.  From the beginning of the show I was wanting to see some off.  By the end, all of them.  What was really aggregating was after 90 minutes of show one ask to go home! This season can only get better. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Husky1987 said:

I was able to buy many things in Canada tha were not available in the US going back to the 60’s but not Tylenol with Codeine.The only medicinal item that I was able to buy there was Buckley’s Cough Syrup prior to the formula being changed.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Heck we could get OTC Tylenol with Codeine (#1's) until around 2017 give or take a couple of years

One time visiting Mexico City I bought some kind of headache med.  After I flew home I noticed it had codeine in it.  I wondered what would of happened if they would of checked it at the airport. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

One time visiting Mexico City I bought some kind of headache med.  After I flew home I noticed it had codeine in it.  I wondered what would of happened if they would of checked it at the airport. 

I never travelled with those....didn't want to find out.   Always took the Tylenol 2 or 3 that were by prescription. 

• Like 1