Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

7 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Toby and I are celebrating our Anniversary tomorrow.We will be married 57 years.

Happy Anniversary.

I was `16 months old when you got married. 😁

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Toby and I are celebrating our Anniversary tomorrow.We will be married 57 years.

Happy Anniversary Lenny and Toby!🎉🎉🎂🎂!  

How about those Lions 🦁!!  Woohoo!!🎉 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, derorim said:

My great grandmother received a telegram from Lyndon B. Johnson on her 100th birthday in 1963.  

100thBirthdaywishesfromthePresidentx.thumb.jpg.9338c358e3abdb322a0682fa679908b6.jpg

On her 104th (and final) birthday she just got an impersonal card.

104thBirthdaywishesfromthePresident.thumb.jpg.09a9ec8c7f9547e685316e9d2a70bc4f.jpg

My fathers birthday card from Richard Nixon looks like this.It is in my house somewhere .I have many things that belonged to my parents such as a program from a jazz concert that my father attended in 1927.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Thank you.I do not follow Pro Football but last week I picked 3 of the 4 winners and today I picked the Lions.My late brother in law went to the University of Michigan graduate school .I was rooting for the Lions.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

@Sea Dog Back in the Pub on Serenade cheering for the Chiefs. 🤞

Last night I was here for the 49ers, so here is hoping for a repeat win.

Drinking heavy has been my only recourse.

12 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Congrats great win. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Very glad the Lions won today!

Go Bills!

Well, they are a MY team! 😊 

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

I am rooting for the Bills for three reasons:They are the only team that plays in NY.One of my longtime friends was born in Buffalo and still has family there.The son of another friend graduated from a college there and married a woman who lived there and they are living in a suburb.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

We were going to just watch it at home but Linda’s cousin invited us to watch and they live less than a half a mile and they have a really big tv so we are here. Cheers I just hope it’s a good game. 

Great game , Buffalo fans are used to losing a game with a missed field goal wide right . Good luck to Chiefs next week. 

• Like 4

Just now, George C said:

Great game , Buffalo fans are used to losing a game with a missed field goal wide right . Good luck to Chiefs next week. 

When he missed it my first thought was Scott Norwood. I feel bad for the Bills fans. They have a great team and Josh is still one of my favorites.  It was a great game by two great teams. I did not think we would win but Mahomes continues to amaze me. Sorry buddy blame it on Taylor.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I see you are in Indiana.Are you a Pacers fan ? A friend of mine played 8 years for the team .

Unfortunately, we are not basketball fans.  I know that is a travesty living in Indiana, but we are transplants here.   We grew up in Chicago and are mostly baseball fans--we always root for our Chicago teams.

3 minutes ago, Gardener5b said:

Unfortunately, we are not basketball fans.  I know that is a travesty living in Indiana, but we are transplants here.   We grew up in Chicago and are mostly baseball fans--we always root for our Chicago teams.

Chicago has had many great athletes over the years .

• Like 1

Yes, but it's often really tough being a Chicago fan.  Our main team is the White Sox.   They don't have very many winning years.  I'm grateful to have seen them win the World Series (2005) once in my lifetime.   Cubs and Bears are not much more successful, unfortunately.