Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I feel like in living in a nightmare and just never can wake up from it and life goes on as normal.

The bed I bought isnt right, I need some kind of pillow top. I called. One bed still hasnt been touched. I asked if I could upgrade or pay the difference. The owner is on vacation this week. By last  night I'm walking like a cripple. So I put my 4 inch topper on the bed and wake up and can stretch and move first time in a week. I assumed it was unpacking but it's the mattress. I'm willing to eat the motion, its not me. Bending me in half like a pretzel just makes my back hurt more. Ok whatever, but I called to ask if I can upgrade to a pillow top or different mattress and in a week he will call back. If I cant i guess i go back to using my 4 inch foam topper. Its ugly but i cant have my back so i cant walk. I made a mistake. Laying on a bed in the showroom is different than sleeping on it.

Selling my house in dallas. We extended the closing date to june 15. Title co said last friday or today. Friday she says we cant close because she doesnt have a paper with proof of insurance. Buyer kept saying nothing he can do. So this morning they sent a notary to my house. News to me but said texas if the buyer is getting a loan has to be a notary. Its lucky it's not a florida sale, Florida requires 2 notarys be present. I wait and I wait. Finally call about 4 pm. She doesnt have the insurance paper. Lender wouldn't fund. I told the buyer tonight to get on the phone and get this fixed. Hes saying lender and insurance same co. I don't care, it's your loan, call and get this fixed. He just called back and says its title company's fault. She wrote out a paper saying he could read and understand English. He signed it. It had to be a paper he wrote out and copied in his handwriting what the letter said.

He says will be taken care of in the morning. Its title company's fault, not his. And why did I leave everything in the garage. I clearly told him I was leaving everything in the garage. In fact I told bil I'd leave her the compressor to air her tires. I sent my bil over on sunday to look and he took some stuff he wanted. Some shelves used to be in the kitchen nice. I gutted the kitchen and added a whole wall of cabinets. We put the shelves out in the garage and he took some other stuff he wanted. My dad's saws were out there and he went back and made another trip. I thought buyer might be upset we took stuff after I said I'm leaving everything in the garage. My condo has a carport. I asked bil to not take things like hedge clippers and gloves and leave all that stuff. My hedges grow like crazy. When he was on the phone about how this wasnt his fault, its Michelle at title company fault he ranted why you leave everything in the garage. I told him I'm leaving everything in the garage quite clearly. His gf wants to turn it into a she shed. Idk about the extra power, personally I'd worry the electric panel isnt set to do additional power for the extra space and it's not safe to not park in the garage. Hails there. I'm sure bonnie can attest we get hail in dallas. And people steal. But I told him I'm leaving everything in the garage and not moving it. 

I've never heard of having to hand write out a piece of paper saying he speaks and understands English and writes English. Hes vietnamese.  Since friday we I've been away closing is held up over proof of insurance. I say to title company if I knew there was still a funding problem I wouldn't have signed. ..her reply .. to me doesnt make sense. He picked the title co. 

"

They are waiting for the insurance company to send the declaration page over to the Lender.

If he dens ‘have insurance, we would not be signing today."

What does your realtor say?  Your realtor should be taking care of all this.  You should not be talking to the buyer.  Your realtor should talk to you and his realtor should talk to him.  Both realtors should be working with the title company to get this resolved.  We bought our house in Florida using Docusign.  We sold our house in Texas using the notaries at the UPS store.  

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I feel like in living in a nightmare and just never can wake up from it and life goes on as normal.

The bed I bought isnt right, I need some kind of pillow top. I called. One bed still hasnt been touched. I asked if I could upgrade or pay the difference. The owner is on vacation this week. By last  night I'm walking like a cripple. So I put my 4 inch topper on the bed and wake up and can stretch and move first time in a week. I assumed it was unpacking but it's the mattress. I'm willing to eat the motion, its not me. Bending me in half like a pretzel just makes my back hurt more. Ok whatever, but I called to ask if I can upgrade to a pillow top or different mattress and in a week he will call back. If I cant i guess i go back to using my 4 inch foam topper. Its ugly but i cant have my back so i cant walk. I made a mistake. Laying on a bed in the showroom is different than sleeping on it.

Selling my house in dallas. We extended the closing date to june 15. Title co said last friday or today. Friday she says we cant close because she doesnt have a paper with proof of insurance. Buyer kept saying nothing he can do. So this morning they sent a notary to my house. News to me but said texas if the buyer is getting a loan has to be a notary. Its lucky it's not a florida sale, Florida requires 2 notarys be present. I wait and I wait. Finally call about 4 pm. She doesnt have the insurance paper. Lender wouldn't fund. I told the buyer tonight to get on the phone and get this fixed. Hes saying lender and insurance same co. I don't care, it's your loan, call and get this fixed. He just called back and says its title company's fault. She wrote out a paper saying he could read and understand English. He signed it. It had to be a paper he wrote out and copied in his handwriting what the letter said.

He says will be taken care of in the morning. Its title company's fault, not his. And why did I leave everything in the garage. I clearly told him I was leaving everything in the garage. In fact I told bil I'd leave her the compressor to air her tires. I sent my bil over on sunday to look and he took some stuff he wanted. Some shelves used to be in the kitchen nice. I gutted the kitchen and added a whole wall of cabinets. We put the shelves out in the garage and he took some other stuff he wanted. My dad's saws were out there and he went back and made another trip. I thought buyer might be upset we took stuff after I said I'm leaving everything in the garage. My condo has a carport. I asked bil to not take things like hedge clippers and gloves and leave all that stuff. My hedges grow like crazy. When he was on the phone about how this wasnt his fault, its Michelle at title company fault he ranted why you leave everything in the garage. I told him I'm leaving everything in the garage quite clearly. His gf wants to turn it into a she shed. Idk about the extra power, personally I'd worry the electric panel isnt set to do additional power for the extra space and it's not safe to not park in the garage. Hails there. I'm sure bonnie can attest we get hail in dallas. And people steal. But I told him I'm leaving everything in the garage and not moving it. 

I've never heard of having to hand write out a piece of paper saying he speaks and understands English and writes English. Hes vietnamese.  Since friday we I've been away closing is held up over proof of insurance. I say to title company if I knew there was still a funding problem I wouldn't have signed. ..her reply .. to me doesnt make sense. He picked the title co. 

"

They are waiting for the insurance company to send the declaration page over to the Lender.

Also, how does the buyer know what is in the garage?  He doesn't have possession of the house yet and should only be in the house or on the property in the company of a realtor.  If it was your realtor they would have explained it was in the contract.  If it was his realtor they would have contacted your realtor about the matter.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

"

Ugghhh!   Sorry to hear about the bed and the buyer not having the required homeowner's insurance.   His lender should have made sure he had a policy in place way before the day of the closing.     

Soon this will all be over and you will be enjoying your beautiful new home. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Also, how does the buyer know what is in the garage?  He doesn't have possession of the house yet and should only be in the house or on the property in the company of a realtor.  If it was your realtor they would have explained it was in the contract.  If it was his realtor they would have contacted your realtor about the matter.

The buyer probably did a final walk through of the home with their Realtor.    This is typically done the day before or sometimes the morning of the closing to insure that everything that is suppose to be there is still there.    I have heard of sellers saying they were leaving appliances or window treatments than at the last minute they decide to take those items.    Things like this happen all the time and is why each and every buyer is given the right to do a final walk through before signing their closing documents.   

Now the fact this buyer is calling Jane directly is wrong.    It should be handled through his Realtor.    Maybe Jane is handling the sale herself as "home for sale by owner" type of situation.     

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

The buyer probably did a final walk through of the home with their Realtor.    This is typically done the day before or sometimes the morning of the closing to insure that everything that is suppose to be there is still there.    I have heard of sellers saying they were leaving appliances or window treatments than at the last minute they decide to take those items.    Things like this happen all the time and is why each and every buyer is given the right to do a final walk through before signing their closing documents.   

Now the fact this buyer is calling Jane directly is wrong.    It should be handled through his Realtor.    Maybe Jane is handling the sale herself as "home for sale by owner" type of situation.     

Thanks I had forgotten about the final walk through.  We had our realtor and my son do ours in Florida.  Still the realtor should have handled any questions about what was in the garage.  We had an interesting experience with our house in Texas and our buyer thinking he could trim some trees before he actually had possession of the house.  He did get to meet the well armed neighbors and the sheriff.  Lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

IMG_4623.thumb.jpeg.1a2de1b3dc48e3e98f93fd7be57729b1.jpeg

Honored and excited that a cocktail I created was chosen to be in a competition. Matt Marble of Spike’s Breezeway YouTube channel which is about everything Tiki and Tiki cocktails is having a cocktail creation contest using his blend of rums with Ed Hamilton. Ed Hamilton is one of the premiere companies that blend rums for use in tiki cocktails. The Breezeway blend is a blend of light rums that makes for an incredible daiquiri. I submitted this recipe and on Tuesday night he going to make it live on YouTube with two other cocktails and judge a winner of the round. The winner will go against the other round winners and the overall winner will have their recipe printed on the back of the bottle. I think it’s a long shot for me to win but the fact that my recipe was chosen out of over 400 recipes to be judged is exciting. I present to you the “Sea Dog Breeze.”

IMG_4624.thumb.jpeg.4b92cfcbc20d304c5d026f2c0cc27881.jpeg

I don't think it is a long shot.  You are very creative and know your tiki drinks.  I am so happy your drink was selected.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

@firefly333 Hang in there Jane. I have faith that things will get better for you.

6 minutes ago, Keksie said:

What does your realtor say?  Your realtor should be taking care of all this.  You should not be talking to the buyer.  Your realtor should talk to you and his realtor should talk to him.  Both realtors should be working with the title company to get this resolved.  We bought our house in Florida using Docusign.  We sold our house in Texas using the notaries at the UPS store.  

All this over because he just signed the letter she wrote out. The whole letter has to be in his hand weiting.

Keksie not sure why you assume there is a realtor. He was flipping the house next door. Maybe kinda. Later I'm not sure if he was the owner or not. But anyway he introduced himself as having bought the house next door. I said hey buy mine too. Mine is a little bity house I'm actually taking a loss on. It's a older house and thing after thing broke and had to be fixed plus I gutted the kitchen. It wouldnt sell for a profit and adding 6% commission wouldn't have made thing better. It's a cash sale. It's a good school system and to me ok for me alone but I wouldn't want to raise a family there. Too small. But his gf does nails, it's all she can afford.

To get Richardson schools for that price is all she can do. And then turns out her credit stinks from her divorce so mr flipper steps in and says he will co sign. Nope she cant even be on the title. Their families are friends they say, I dont care, but then I agreed again, i dont care whose name is on the title get this closed. I lived 15 minutes away and it drove my dad crazy. I bought this house for him. I'd never otherwise have bought it. He asked me to move within 5 minutes. Its directly south of my parents house where is could go main street or a back way. People went north with money up where bonnie lives.

My parents were too old and lived in their custom house like 40 years. I've been back at least 22 years taking care of everyone. My dad got macular degeneration and my mom hates anything that moves, she hates to travel and my sister has epilepsy so she cant drive. Though I'm not sure why I feel I need to defend living there, but it's a house I bought for my family to be very close. Used to be a nice mall across the street. My mom wanted that house thinking my sister could walk to the mall and have a bit of life. Mall closed and we were afraid my sister would fall.. but anyway, I was living and had a job and lived on the water in boca raton florida and moved to texas over 20 years ago.

It's a cash sale. We agreed to close june 15, neither of us looked it was last saturday so title co said last friday or today we close and I wait and wait and nothing saying we are closed and all this stuff comes up where buyer has to hand write this whole letter in his handwriting. I hope its settled. I'm still dealing with unpacking and damage claim and movers. 

Anyway that's my story and why I moved back to texas to take care of my family and lived in this house I cant wait to get rid of. Starting a whole new life. Sounds stupid to move where i know no one but for the first time maybe my whole life I'm not taking care of family.  Cruising was just my escape, a way to have time away from family. We would plan doctors and food shopping around my cruises and before i didnt go far, now I'm talking to my TA about a Panama transit and a trip ending in rome. I havent felt free to go this far from family before. I feel like I've taken care of family since I was age 5. There was no one else. It's always been me having to take care of a HC sister and then parents who shouldnt drive. My sister found herself a husband and my parents passed. I'm free for the first time in my life to do whatever I want ... as soon as I get thru this.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Thanks I had forgotten about the final walk through.  We had our realtor and my son do ours in Florida.  Still the realtor should have handled any questions about what was in the garage.  We had an interesting experience with our house in Texas and our buyer thinking he could trim some trees before he actually had possession of the house.  He did get to meet the well armed neighbors and the sheriff.  Lol

Based on the details Jane has provided about the buyer calling her throughout the entire process has me wondering if there is a Realtor.   Jane could be selling the home without a Realtor and the buyer doesn't have to have a Realtor either.

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

IMG_4623.thumb.jpeg.1a2de1b3dc48e3e98f93fd7be57729b1.jpeg

Honored and excited that a cocktail I created was chosen to be in a competition. Matt Marble of Spike’s Breezeway YouTube channel which is about everything Tiki and Tiki cocktails is having a cocktail creation contest using his blend of rums with Ed Hamilton. Ed Hamilton is one of the premiere companies that blend rums for use in tiki cocktails. The Breezeway blend is a blend of light rums that makes for an incredible daiquiri. I submitted this recipe and on Tuesday night he going to make it live on YouTube with two other cocktails and judge a winner of the round. The winner will go against the other round winners and the overall winner will have their recipe printed on the back of the bottle. I think it’s a long shot for me to win but the fact that my recipe was chosen out of over 400 recipes to be judged is exciting. I present to you the “Sea Dog Breeze.”

IMG_4624.thumb.jpeg.4b92cfcbc20d304c5d026f2c0cc27881.jpeg

Well done, Greg!!!  Very exciting!  Good luck tomorrow evening.  Either way, you're a Winner in our group!!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

All this over because he just signed the letter she wrote out. The whole letter has to be in his hand weiting.

Keksie not sure why you assume there is a realtor. He was flipping the house next door. Maybe kinda. Later I'm not sure if he was the owner or not. But anyway he introduced himself as having bought the house next door. I said hey buy mine too. Mine is a little bity house I'm actually taking a loss on. It's a older house and thing after thing broke and had to be fixed plus I gutted the kitchen. It wouldnt sell for a profit and adding 6% commission wouldn't have made thing better. It's a cash sale. It's a good school system and to me ok for me alone but I wouldn't want to raise a family there. Too small. But his gf does nails, it's all she can afford.

It's a cash sale. We agreed to close june 15, neither of us looked it was last saturday so title co said last friday or today we close and I wait and wait and nothing saying we are closed and all this stuff comes up where buyer has to hand write this whole letter in his handwriting. I hope its settled. I'm still dealing with unpacking and damage claim and movers. 

Now I am confused if it is a Cash Sale why is there a Lender involved in the transaction?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Based on the details Jane has provided about the buyer calling her throughout the entire process has me wondering if there is a Realtor.   Jane could be selling the home without a Realtor and the buyer doesn't have to have a Realtor either.

True and it would explain the problems that are coming up.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Sea Dog  That is so cool that your cocktail was selected.    When do you find out the winner?

Each round has 3 cocktails. Tomorrow will be the 4th round. I’m not sure how many rounds he will do as there were over 400 entries. The winner of each round will face off with the other winners until the champion is crowned.

12 minutes ago, Keksie said:

I don't think it is a long shot.  You are very creative and know your tiki drinks.  I am so happy your drink was selected.

There were some really creative and intricate cocktails. I went with simplicity and something most people would have the ingredients for instead of a complex multiple ingredient concoction. I am going with the KISS theory.

8 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Well done, Greg!!!  Very exciting!  Good luck tomorrow evening.  Either way, you're a Winner in our group!!

Thank you Maryann you are so kind.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

To get Richardson schools for that price is all she can do. And then turns out her credit stinks from her divorce so mr flipper steps in and says he will co sign. Nope she cant even be on the title. Their families are friends they say, I dont care, but then I agreed again, i dont care whose name is on the title get this closed. I lived 15 minutes away and it drove my dad crazy. I bought this house for him. I'd never otherwise have bought it. He asked me to move within 5 minutes. Its directly south of my parents house where is could go main street or a back way. People went north with money up where bonnie lives.

My parents were too old and lived in their custom house like 40 years. I've been back at least 22 years taking care of everyone. My dad got macular degeneration and my mom hates anything that moves, she hates to travel and my sister has epilepsy so she cant drive. Though I'm not sure why I feel I need to defend living there, but it's a house I bought for my family to be very close. Used to be a nice mall across the street. My mom wanted that house thinking my sister could walk to the mall and have a bit of life. Mall closed and we were afraid my sister would fall.. but anyway, I was living and had a job and lived on the water in boca raton florida and moved to texas over 20 years ago.

Anyway that's my story and why I moved back to texas to take care of my family and lived in this house I cant wait to get rid of. Starting a whole new life. Sounds stupid to move where i know no one but for the first time maybe my whole life I'm not taking care of family.  Cruising was just my escape, a way to have time away from family. We would plan doctors and food shopping around my cruises and before i didnt go far, now I'm talking to my TA about a Panama transit and a trip ending in rome. I havent felt free to go this far from family before. I feel like I've taken care of family since I was age 5. There was no one else. It's always been me having to take care of a HC sister and then parents who shouldnt drive. My sister found herself a husband and my parents passed. I'm free for the first time in my life to do whatever I want ... as soon as I get thru this.

I am sorry this is not going as smoothly as it should.  Hopefully soon it will be finalized.  That was a wonderful thing you did taking care of everyone.  I am excited for you about your new life and the cruise you are.planning.  Definitely have to have a bed that works for your back.  

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ugghhh!   Sorry to hear about the bed and the buyer not having the required homeowner's insurance.   His lender should have made sure he had a policy in place way before the day of the closing.     

Soon this will all be over and you will be enjoying your beautiful new home. 

He says he has insurance. It's the paper not in his handwriting saying he speaks and reads English. He says lender and insurance same company as I said above. He blames title co, who just says she doesn't have a paper from lender saying he has insurance. Both blame each other. I do agree if it's his lender he should call and have gotten it straightened out. He says title co should have known. Letter had to be all in his handwriting. Not just him sign a letter she wrote. I never heard of such a letter. Clearly english not his first language but also news to me he has to write out a letter on paper before lender will fund. 

Again this is just a tiny house I bought to be 5 minutes from my parents. My mom had quinta hidden everywhere. We talked about me moving in. I said do I get to make any decisions, nope. I cant live like im a child and have no say. This was our familys compromise I bought this house 5 minutes south of their much larger 4 bedroom, 3 car garage custom house.  Now im trying to restart and have my own life. It just seems lots of issues. Doing the best I can. It's a crappy little bitty older house I'm taking a loss on cash sale. I totally spent too much money fixing it up. Who could know how long my parents would live or my sister who never had a date in her life would marry the bus driver from the senior center. I can tell you we were sure surprised. She was born with problems. I've dealt with her problems too all my life. A husband, yippee odd but if she loves being married and they both love church and going out to eat it's a great solution for us if she is happy. He loves the house too. Now he has a bath tub to take a bath, he too has back issues.  Hes 85, turning 86 this year older. He has a daughter who also is helping out.

If they want more money to go out and eat every night, heres more money. In her trustee. I'm more than willing to write checks and have her in mom and dads old house. She doesnt cook or clean or drive. I'm very happy to support and help them have a happy life. But that's why tax filing, getting her texas ID, homesteading etc will fall on me. Hes a hard worker but paperwork doesnt seem to be this thing. I will continue to help all I can and am thrilled to not have to take care of her. I used to drive her too, not just my parents. I'm just the only one who is there to do these things and now I can start living my own life. Im thrilled beyond your imagination. This is the best for everyone. Just gotta get thru some problems.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

He says he has insurance. It's the paper not in his handwriting saying he speaks and reads English. He says lender and insurance same company as I said above. He blames title co, who just says she doesn't have a paper from lender saying he has insurance. Both blame each other. I do agree if it's his lender he should call and have gotten it straightened out. He says title co should have known. Letter had to be all in his handwriting. Not just him sign a letter she wrote. I never heard of such a letter. Clearly english not his first language but also news to me he has to write out a letter on paper before lender will fund. 

Again this is just a tiny house I bought to be 5 minutes from my parents. My mom had quinta hidden everywhere. We talked about me moving in. I said do I get to make any decisions, nope. I cant live like im a child and have no say. This was our familys compromise I bought this house 5 minutes south of their much larger 4 bedroom, 3 car garage custom house.  Now im trying to restart and have my own life. It just seems lots of issues. Doing the best I can. It's a crappy little bitty older house I'm taking a loss on cash sale. I totally spent too much money fixing it up. Who could know how long my parents would live or my sister who never had a date in her life would marry the bus driver from the senior center. I can tell you we were sure surprised. She was born with problems. I've dealt with her problems too all my life. A husband, yippee odd but if she loves being married and they both love church and going out to eat it's a great solution for us if she is happy. He loves the house too. Now he has a bath tub to take a bath, he too has back issues.  Hes 85, turning 86 this year older. He has a daughter who also is helping out.

If they want more money to go out and eat every night, heres more money. In her trustee. I'm more than willing to write checks and have her in mom and dads old house. She doesnt cook or clean or drive. I'm very happy to support and help them have a happy life. But that's why tax filing, getting her texas ID, homesteading etc will fall on me. Hes a hard worker but paperwork doesnt seem to be this thing. I will continue to help all I can and am thrilled to not have to take care of her. I used to drive her too, not just my parents. I'm just the only one who is there to do these things and now I can start living my own life. Im thrilled beyond your imagination. This is the best for everyone. Just gotta get thru some problems.

I understand the title company wanting a letter confirming he can read and write English.  Make sense since they are notarizing documents on his behalf and are legally responsible to make sure he understands everything he is signing.  Hopefully it is all done tomorrow.

You have done an amazing job in caring for your family.  Now it's your turn to take time for yourself and enjoy life.

• Like 6

The heat is on here. Our forecast in SW Ontario. Our igloo has almost melted located at the yellow arrow.  

IMG_3688.thumb.jpeg.ce67cfc10f42f1ed47996e299952dea2.jpeg

Lucy is handling it well.  Her servants brought her water, closer than her bowl in her barn. 

IMG_5767.thumb.jpeg.170ba0a1f0a62c8299320d66733b4f62.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 14
  • Haha 4

Just reading about folks here keeping in touch with longtime friends by text and/or phone.

I am blessed to be in close contact with seven of my HS friends. We have known each other for close to sixty years!

Actually, I enjoyed a girls’get together visit with three of these friends last week. We shared a suite for an overnight visit. There was a lot of laughing, memory sharing and catching up with each other.

We had a great time and hope to get together again soon.

Old friends are the best!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I understand the title company wanting a letter confirming he can read and write English.  Make sense since they are notarizing documents on his behalf and are legally responsible to make sure he understands everything he is signing.  Hopefully it is all done tomorrow.

You have done an amazing job in caring for your family.  Now it's your turn to take time for yourself and enjoy life.

I don't think it's the title company. It's his lender. He says it's the title company's fault they should have known how the letter has to be. She just doesnt want to take the blame. She wrote a letter and he signed it and his lender said no, he has to write the whole letter in his own hand writing to prove he understands what hes signing. It's his lender who is demanding the letter. 

On the plus side my sisters ID came in the mail. Just picked up the mail. My brother in law says texas changed the expiration and what's required to get one because of the errrr.. foreign born, am I allowed to use that word on cc and not get in trouble? She had to go in in person with her original birth certificate to get her address changed. Cross that one off my list.

I actually called my bil daughter and I think she helped get it to me. His cell phone she said isnt working right. Hes also 85 and kind of deaf and just turns his cell phone off. I cant believe texas made it so hard to change your address for a existing texas id. 

I'm living here forever. I'm never moving again. Lol. They are stuck with me here. 

Keeping my eye on the prize. Booking some nice cruises for the future.

Ok finally now to submit to dallas property appraisal district her new ID. See if that's enough. Takes 2 to 3 months for them to reply to emails so I wouldn't know for a while. The house is in Dallas county. Yea finally can cross that off. I could understand having to come in but to have to bring her passport or birth certificate to change her address on her ID crazy. If you want to change the address on your drivers license easy to do online.

• Like 8

Congratulations Greg!

@h20skibum Are you getting drift smoke from the Sonoma County fire? It is a little alarming this early in the season. Our homeowner's insurance just went up to $6800/year at the other house. But at least we still have coverage. And we haven't even moved there yet. 🙄

• Like 6